UFC 290

It’s going to be a good one if expectations are met!!! Who’s watching?

I’m taking nickals. I’m picking Moreno. And, I’m taking Volk. However, if anyone can beat him it’s Rodriguez.

JVS

Lil-Rokslider
Best card I seen in a long time!! Super excited! Would love to see Bo Nickal climb to the top of the division! Whitaker! How can you not love that guy! Volk! Letttsssss Goooo!!!

IMG_6351.png

OP
W
Get a couple buds together and drop $25 a piece. Unless you are a new parent trying to get started, you likely waste that in a week. Not preaching. Just trying to give you ideas on how to watch what you love live.

Lawyler is a knockout machine!

Let’s go Bo!!!!

Great to see Robbie go out with another confirmed kill! One of my all time favorite fighters that I've been following for 20 years.

I was going to bet 500 on him tonight too, but couldn't get the bet to go through in time. Imagine that.

That was crushing, he looked so good lately.

Whittaker has been at an extremely high level for many, many years but time gets them all. Hopefully he just had a bad night and we're going to get a few more years of him making people look silly. Or he's done at the top.

Whittaker has been at an extremely high level for many, many years but time gets them all. Hopefully he just had a bad night and we're going to get a few more years of him making people look silly. Or he's done at the top.
Could of been over training and the fact he has not fought in about a year or so. He was talking on his podcast about how the training has been intense and non stop for quite a while now.

Every fighter has an excuse when they lose and Bobby Knucks is a fighter to the bone. Everyone loses I just hope he doesn't go 2-7 over the next several years like some of the other G's have at the end. I'm a fan and wish him the best going forward.

OP
W
I didn’t know holding a guy for three rounds would win a championship fight. He had more takedowns but threw so few punches and just laid on Moreno. At least Moreno inflicted damage from the ground. I can’t get my head around ufc judging.

OP
W
If getting beat like a heavy bag, then laying on your opponent was his fight plan, he excited it perfectly.

Moreno landed more significant punches from the fee. He landed more from the ground. Those are the fight stats. More punches and more damage. In my mind, that’s the winner. He pressed the fight and inflicted more damage. It’s indisputable. Numbers don’t lie.