Uinta fishing

Heading up to the Park City area in a couple of weeks. Meeting a friend and plan to do some hiking and fishing with the wives in tow. They want to do some moderate hiking and we want to fish. Anyone have any suggestions on trails off Hwy 150 we can hike a few miles in and fish? Or somewhere else near there? Nothing too crazy steep or far.

Once you get around the Trial lake area there are multiple options.
They all get stocked, a few have different species like grayling but typical trout assortment.

Was there in June and caught them on anything thrown (nymphs, dries, terrestrials). My son was catching them on rapalas, rooster tails, mepps, etc from a spinning rod as well.

OP
MuleyFever
@Geologist. Is right.
With the extended winter this year all the fish should be willing to hit anything.
I've thrown pine needles on the water and the Grayling will hit them.
Are you going to do fly or spin?
My buddy will fly fish but I will probably throw spinners or spoons.

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Heading up to the Park City area in a couple of weeks. Meeting a friend and plan to do some hiking and fishing with the wives in tow. They want to do some moderate hiking and we want to fish. Anyone have any suggestions on trails off Hwy 150 we can hike a few miles in and fish? Or somewhere else near there? Nothing too crazy steep or far.
Saw this late sorry, live in PC now have friends who fish every day. If you come back let me know I'll get you some hot spots.

Last edited: