Vortex HD LHT

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
The only thing I don’t like is no FFP... In a high stress hunting situation I could see missing the fact that I wasn’t on full power and missing. In fact I’ve seen a buddy do it.
I think that would be a great option to offer! I'll definitely pass the feedback along.

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I picked up an LHT in moa this morning, I like what I see so far. I have some Sportmatch rings on the way. Its going to go on my Tikka 6.5x55.
That's awesome - let me know your thoughts on it when you get some range time with it!

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks I appreciate it and I will definitely consider sending it after seson and when I've first checked what our importer says. Do you have e-mail address I could contact because overseas phone calls can get really pricy and there's always possibility for misunderstanding when speaking other than my native language..

I'll take some more photos when I'm next time hunting, that dark indoors I was in mimics conditions in stalking "hide" and light conditions outside were a bit brighter comparing to typical hunt situation because of street lights. For reference here's one pic taken with typical hunting reticle and illumination through Meopta @ 01 a.m.
You bet - my email is [email protected]. If you send me an email when you want to send it in I can get you in touch with our international warranty team.

I am looking for a lightweight hunting scope and someone I know recommended this. He is somewhat of a vortex fan boy sometimes. I read through all the reviews and all seem to be pretty good. Is this still probably the best set up for the money? It is pretty much right at my budget, so I wouldn't want to go more.

Motown

WKR
I am looking for a lightweight hunting scope and someone I know recommended this. He is somewhat of a vortex fan boy sometimes. I read through all the reviews and all seem to be pretty good. Is this still probably the best set up for the money? It is pretty much right at my budget, so I wouldn't want to go more.
I am far from a Vortex fanboy but the LHT is legit and I love mine. For the $ it is hard to match this scope with anything else in the sub $1k price range.

jd65

Lil-Rokslider
I have 2 and like them. So far so good.

Also a good time to buy one. Liberty Optics has them on sale for $699 right now.

CoStick

WKR
On the 42 is the mrad reticle as thick and clear as the moa? Really like the moa reticle but prefer mils. Thank you

Motown

WKR
I have 2 and like them. So far so good.

Also a good time to buy one. Liberty Optics has them on sale for $699 right now.
Where are you seeing them for $699??

CoStick

WKR
Where are you seeing them for $699??

Added it to your cart. They are back ordered though

Bater

WKR
On the 42 is the mrad reticle as thick and clear as the moa? Really like the moa reticle but prefer mils. Thank you
Not 100% sure what you are asking but post/dot thickness is the same between mil/moa

CoStick

WKR
Not 100% sure what you are asking but post/dot thickness is the same between mil/moa
Thank you, looking on the vortex website the mil looked closer bunched In the picture. I was impressed with the moa “spacing” and ease to see each line

FLS

WKR
I have the Mil version and the reticle is not cluttered at all. Very user friendly. I zero the dot at 200 and hold or dial beyond.

2UP

WKR
I might have to try one if they’re still $699. Parts for my 6.5 PRC build won’t be in for a few months anyway