Waiting on my first draw 🤞

Rocinante

FNG
31 years old and always wanted to get out there to try my hand at some deer. I love the outdoors and have always loved the thought of putting some meat in the freezer. I put in for a unit along the Eastern Sierras, maybe I’ll pull random due to not having the points needed. Also put in for elk, sheep, and antelope with a OTC bear tag as well.
I’ll let you all know how it goes and start a thread for scouting as well, which should be extensive to say the least being my first time with eyes in the area. 🤙

31 years old and always wanted to get out there to try my hand at some deer. I love the outdoors and have always loved the thought of putting some meat in the freezer. I put in for a unit along the Eastern Sierras, maybe I’ll pull random due to not having the points needed. Also put in for elk, sheep, and antelope with a OTC bear tag as well.
I’ll let you all know how it goes and start a thread for scouting as well, which should be extensive to say the least being my first time with eyes in the area.

What unit? I used to pull some decent bucks out of the eastern sierras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
OP
R

Rocinante

FNG
What unit? I used to pull some decent bucks out of the eastern sierras.

X10, bad unit for deer I guess but best chance to draw In a unit that won’t be that crowded was my thought process. Plus it’s beautiful anywhere in the sierras, and I love to backpack so this fit the bill.

X10, bad unit for deer I guess but best chance to draw In a unit that won’t be that crowded was my thought process. Plus it’s beautiful anywhere in the sierras, and I love to backpack so this fit the bill.

I’ve hunted it in late season. G38 maybe? I’ve taken deer there. I never seen any other hunters there. PM me.

RyanML

FNG
I’ve hunted it in late season. G38 maybe? I’ve taken deer there. I never seen any other hunters there. PM me.

I dont have PM capabilities but was wondering if we could chat about G38. Going up this year for the first time. Appreciate it