WTB Want to buy/ also know more about Maven C.1

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Looking at buying a pair of Maven C1s. Anyone have any for sale or if you own any what's your $.02 on them. Thank you

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
if you own any what's your $.02 on them. Thank you

They're a great value for the price. Clarity, glare control, low light performance, and edge to edge clarity are all better than any bino in that class. They do have their flaws, though, that allowed them to reach such a low price point. The body armor isn't my favorite, the eye cups are always moving around on me, the FOV is bad, and the depth of field isn't great.

I've discussed them a lot with guys on this forum and others and the results vary. If the flaws don't bother you you'll think they're the best value in optics and won't want to even consider anything else south of $1k. If the flaws do bother you (they bother me but I'm pretty particular), you'll probably end up choosing a binocular in that price range with a worse image quality but better features like eye cups that stay put and better FOV and depth of field.

milunchbox

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recently purchased 2 sets from another member on here. My old set of binos are nikon monarchs 10x42. I have the 8x42 and 12x50.

They are not even close in comparison. The mavens are so much better. I feel that I can see more and clearer with the 8's than the nikons.

All the functions work smoothly, eye cup adjustment is great and they stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Love mine compared them to set of razors and razors seemed to be just a bit crisper. Get a demo pair, you don't like em send em back.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

WoolyBugger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For $350, crazy good. My buddy has razors and vipers, better than vipers, close to razors. The edges are a little less sharp than the razors. Pretty much what other say, if your budget is 1000 or less, I would get these

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like mine and for the money they're really good but they're still a $350 bino. Not very crisp out on the edge but other than that I don't have any issues with them. If I were spending a lot of time behind glass I would spend more but for tree stand and still hunting for whitetails and my yearly attempt at elk hunting they work just fine.

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Didn't work for me. I sent mine back. Optics were superb, but the field of view was narrow compared to others in it's class/price range, and the eyecups move out of position too easily. That is what finally got me. I would twist the eyecups out (since I don't wear glasses) and 5 minutes later one of them had fallen down and I had to twist it out again. At first, this didn't really bother me that much because they are good optics for the price. Eventually however, it drove me nuts and I returned them.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Love mine. I can see the eye cups being annoying to some people. Luckily I leave them bottomed out so no issue for me. Very sharp glass for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Runkwill9

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a pair of c1 10 x 42 i would sell to you. Only used on two hunts, and they are in excellent condition.

Rodéo

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Worth the demo price. Small FOV was why I sold mine.
Still the best sub $400 bino I've looked at by far in terms of clarity/ease of focus/ergonomics.

OP
a_noob_hunter
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have a pair of c1 10 x 42 i would sell to you. Only used on two hunts, and they are in excellent condition.
Thanks for the offer. I actually bought a pair off someone a we or so ago. Thank you tho

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk