Welcome FORLOH—American Made Gear Co.

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
AHHHHHH...I see

I retract my previous stmt - just list the weight, please! lol
Were working on it! We are a pretty small team and working on updating sizing and getting size charts across the pages. Once we nail that down we will! We want to make sure we list weights per size, which is a lot of products. Companies list smalls on their sites typically, we want to make sure its communicated for each size so there is no surprises. If you ever want weights our CX team is happy to help! Just provide the style and your particular size!
@ForlohFamily @Tecker123 a lot of your products are attractive to me. I have always been a nylon blend kind of person. Can you lay it out for me what the benefits might be of the poly blends you have chosen for your pants and shirts/jackets?
We have chosen poly blend fabrics for a couple of different reasons. Polyester doesn't absorb water so it makes for quicker drying. Nylon is a silky/softer fabric than polyester and we have found that the polyester that we use holds up better. Polyester will not fade in the sunlight, Nylon is less UV resistant and will fade over time.

Our customer service team is always ready to answer any further questions you may have!

Bump79

WKR
We are direct to customer - But we have free shipping and free returns! Our CX team is also amazing at chat and have a video feature they can facetime and show you the products. Check out the road show that might visit your town: https://forloh.com/pages/on-the-road-usa
This is the only way direct to customer model should be! Free returns. A brand (let's call them smumu) has a different fit for each peice of clothing but charges shipping both ways to get new clothes that fit.

sndmn11

WKR
We have chosen poly blend fabrics for a couple of different reasons. Polyester doesn't absorb water so it makes for quicker drying. Nylon is a silky/softer fabric than polyester and we have found that the polyester that we use holds up better. Polyester will not fade in the sunlight, Nylon is less UV resistant and will fade over time.
Thanks.

Will you have WOMEN'S clothing around at the Denver show to try on?

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Interesting timing. Looking forward to checking out some of your clothes if I can find it locally.
We have two retail locations. One in Whitefish, Montana and the other in Austin, Texas. Our roadshow team is always on the move and has inventory as well! We also offer free returns and exchanges for those online orders also to make getting the right fit easy!

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The customer service from FORLOH is top notch in my experience. That alone is worth alot to me. I doubt I’ll need to use it much going forward, but it’s great to know it isn’t a hassle or that I won’t have to wait 20+ days for them to process a return, etc.
Thank you so much! We are happy to have you in the FORLOH family. I hope you are loving your gear :)

Hannah L

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have really big calvs do your pants have plenty of leg room?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Our pants are incredibly stretchy! If you like a loser fit, or are in between sizes, make sure to size up one size.

Glad to see FORLOH on Rokslide and interacting so quickly! I have to admit I was skeptical when I first heard of FORLOH. But I figured I would order a shirt and check them out. The only items I didn't really like were the SolAir pants (a little too "swishy" for me) and the 3L rain jacket (the softshell was a better option imo), other than that I kept everything else. I started with the UPF insectshield hoodie and now I am replacing most of my clothing with FORLOH. A few items I would like to see would be a quiet windproof vest, several types of gloves, a mid weight insulating hoodie, a jacket with the same material as the Stretch Woven pant. And pease take the 3L rain jacket hood and put it on the softshell! Exposed camo does great in the mountains, definitely prefer that pattern the most.

Yes!! Sorry - pretty new to Rokslide!!

We have an expedition level parka that will be 900 fill coming out with a hood. We will finish this and then work on puffys with a hood! We are sewing as fast as we can and aiming for this hunting season, but I don't want to guarantee it.

As far as another insulation layer - we are working on something that won't be a synthetic like fleece but won't be down either ;) Can't say too much until we can finish resourcing and guarantee the testing and proto types work - but we hope to have by fall!
Any plans to make a 900 fill pant to go with the parka? And will it be goose or duck, also how many oz of fill? Thanks

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Any plans to make a 900 fill pant to go with the parka? And will it be goose or duck, also how many oz of fill? Thanks
We use White Duck Down from an Amish community for our down. Its super sustainable, at this community they process off the meat and we get the feathers. At this time we are not planning on an overstuffed pant - but I will put it on the product request list and maybe it goes into production in the future! I love the feedback and the requests! As a new brand we really do listen.

PS - Keep an eye out for gloves this year!

92xj

WKR
I will put it on the product request list and maybe it goes into production in the future! I love the feedback and the requests! As a new brand we really do listen.

PS - Keep an eye out for gloves this year!
Can you please add to the product request list, make the Velcro piece on the cuff/sleeve (not the tag piece) of the allclima soft shell jacket longer, so you can velcro the cuff tighter. Right now, when velcroing as small as the jacket allows, the cuff is still huge and I dont have small wrist, and the tag end sticks way off getting snagged on tree limbs and bow.

I am hoping I can take my jacket somewhere local to get a longer piece sewn on, unless this will affect the warranty of the jacket. Or can Forloh add a longer piece if sent in?

PS, I love this jacket, just an opinion of tiny slight change that would make a huge difference.

fwafwow

WKR
View attachment 391751

I think many of you will be happy to see this: An American Company building American Made high-quality gear: FORLOH

You may have already heard of them, but if not, that name stands for FOR the LOve of Hunting, pretty cool, and a breath of fresh air to see a company like this in the hunting industry. We wish them the best.

@Tecker123 and @ForlohFamily will be repping their brand on the forum and answering questions.

We’re working with them to get some gear in the field asap and start giving you all some feedback.

Please give them a Rokslide welcome and hit them up with any questions about their products and company.

You can visit their website here
Welcome to RS!

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Can you please add to the product request list, make the Velcro piece on the cuff/sleeve (not the tag piece) of the allclima soft shell jacket longer, so you can velcro the cuff tighter. Right now, when velcroing as small as the jacket allows, the cuff is still huge and I dont have small wrist, and the tag end sticks way off getting snagged on tree limbs and bow.

I am hoping I can take my jacket somewhere local to get a longer piece sewn on, unless this will affect the warranty of the jacket. Or can Forloh add a longer piece if sent in?

PS, I love this jacket, just an opinion of tiny slight change that would make a huge difference.
We can add velcro on to your jacket - if you want to DM me your email address I will have the CX team reach out. And you are not the first person to say that! We've submitted that feedback to the product side and hope to see it in our next generation. Getting closer to perfection!

92xj

WKR
We can add velcro on to your jacket - if you want to DM me your email address I will have the CX team reach out. And you are not the first person to say that! We've submitted that feedback to the product side and hope to see it in our next generation. Getting closer to perfection!
Ah, that’s amazing! I will send a PM. You will most likely recognize the email address.

Can I get this done as well?