What are you getting your wife for Christmas this year?

Michael54

WKR
This is the first year i'm drawing a complete blank. I'm hoping one of you guys can give me an idea. Shes set on hunting stuff, jewelry, electronics. And covid has completely boned my getaway ideas....

Q child

WKR
My girlfriend really likes the Sitka gear. The Timberline pants are her favorite pants - she's got two pairs now.
I think sunglasses always make a good gift. A person can't have too many pairs.
As far as electronics, does she have any problems? I typically start with what I want to do, but am unable to do now, then solve the issue. For instance, could you get her a second monitor to better multitask on the desktop? Or, does she have a docking station for her laptop so that she can drop her laptop in then be working with a real keyboard, mouse, monitor, and speakers?
I bought a Nintendo Switch recently. Its the first console I've had since I was a kid. Its fun. Can be played handheld like a Gameboy or on the television.

Aaron Warpony

Lil-Rokslider
this thread may get some wild answers haha so here's mine. Sounds like she doesn't want any more "stuff". Quality time, remodel a room in the house together? Do all the cooking and cleaning together for a week, buy a book to read together. build her something, write her a poem and frame it, something that takes some time and effort. New vacuum, heated blankets, heated socks? ohhh, if you had getaway plans...recreate that inside the house? decorate the living room, put down plastic, sand, heat lamps, kiddy pool, palm trees, have the kids dress like hula dancers, boom, you're in hawaii. make some alfredo, play some music, grapes and wine, boom, you're in Italy. Even if it's not great, she oughta get a good laugh out of it. Might be better than "stuff" she'll forget about in a month. Good luck

Same thing I got her last year....Bronco parts...my wife has wanted a EB since before we were married, at least 25 yrs. I found a '75 in the middle of nowhere WV on a trout fishing trip...drug it home and gave it to her for our 15th anniversary. Its in the middle of complete frame off resto..got gifts for all occasions cover for the next couple of years...YMMV

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
Giving my wife a gravity blanket for her birthday next week...I’ll let ya know how she likes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should probably follow this for some ideas since I forgot about her birthday and our anniversary this year, which are a week apart. We don’t usually do gifts. More the if we want it we buy it type. But I’m in a deep hole this year.

Opah

WKR
Not sure what I will be getting her this year but is 2005 I bought her a brand new Yukon XL 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive with a 8.1 liter motor and a dual transmission.
Basically a 4 wheel drive Bus with all the goodies,
And you know what ? it sure works well for those long distance hunting trips. Yes it was for her