What are your impressions after watching this Video?

Shrek

WKR
I'm posting three pieces of advice for guys just starting out. Your housing should not take more than 25% of take home income , never finance a car more than 36 months and don't put anything on a credit card you can't pay off at the end of the month. If you set yourself up like that you will be on the road to stability.

Jager

WKR
I took my kids to see 'The Croods' yesterday, there is a very good message in there about living life for the better, and it was a top class movie also, worthwhile going to see.

Bighorse

WKR
I'm grateful for my job as an Imaging Tech. I spend my days helping individuals. Sometimes it's unsavory yet at the end of my work day I've done something. Often I meet and have the privlege of conversing with someone being real. Real in the sense that they are in genuine need of care and not hiding behind some socioeconomic BS. I enjoy that role and respect each individual and when my work week is over I too get to be an individual. This video just reminds me of what I see everyday in the eyes of my patients. Life is short, rock it!

Put the house on the market, for sale sign on the truck and told the wife I'm headed out for some Cigs.

I'm almost 33. My wife is a nurse and works 2 days a week. I get to stay home and take care of my 9 month old son. I have 3 people that work for me. I work 2 days a week. I get to hunt 4 months out of the year as much as I want to.

I run my own insurance business and do not like the town we are in. It is one of the southern welfare towns and to gets tough to deal with that sometimes, but it does provide the lifestyle that I enjoy.

You cannot put a price on time. I have all the time in the world for family and all my recreational activities.

It took me 7 years of sacrifice to get it this way. It wasn't always easy, but it is worth it.

Do not be house poor starting out. It's just a place to use the bathroom and chase the wife around. CC's can be your best friend or worst nightmare. I run everything possible through a CC because the benefits are endless when they are used correctly.