What arrows are you shooting...not weight but brand

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
I've got some of the new Easton 4mm Match grades coming. I'm really interested in trying the Evo outdoors glue in's with them this year.

black eagle Spartans. I bought 2 dozen. should last me a little while. I did swap out their nocks with easton x nocks. for those that don't know, BE sends the Spartans with aluminum nock bushings installed and they fit the X nock

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
black eagle Spartans. I bought 2 dozen. should last me a little while. I did swap out their nocks with easton x nocks. for those that don't know, BE sends the Spartans with aluminum nock bushings installed and they fit the X nock
Nice. I always replace the nocks in my Rampages with either X -nock or lately the AAE IP5.

Hoggetter

FNG
For many years now, the 5mm Easton Axis Match .
And now with the Match Easton Collars.
As the Hoyt bows have got faster I have went from 400 spine to 340 and now with the RX7 Ultra at 70lbs, 300 spine and 100gr broadhead. Works great, killed last years mule deer at 106 yds Full Pass Thru, one shot thru the Vitals 🦌🔨🥩

Picked up 4 dozen 340 spine from gohunt for $88/dozen.

The nock bushings are stainless, as are the inserts. Very durable, quality items. I've changed the nocks out for the Easton nocks too.

Really happy with them so far. I've broken 2, but about any arrow would have failed in those conditions.