What arrows are you shooting...not weight but brand

300 BE rampage currently, going to get a half dozen of the 4mm and new 5mm day 6 to fletch up soon and go from there, have plenty of rampages if I don’t like the day 6, but want to try something else and get back into a more durable shaft

Probably end back up with axis match, but I’m intrigued by the new day 6 components, and the consistency is sounding possibly better than BE which is crazy

rlsmith1

FNG
Gold Tip Pierce Platinum 250’s with Ethics steel insert / outsert finished at about 540 grs. Love this setup with a fixed blade (flying about 290 fps from my 80# Insanity @ 30”)

Zak406

Lil-Rokslider
I shot gold tip for a long time. They were great never had an issue. When I bought my new bow last year the shop set me up with Easton axis. I have not had any issue with them either.

pirogue

WKR
Easton, because that’s what the pro shop had when I got my bow set up. Certainly have never bought a brand because so and so shoots, like some are obsessed with. I’ll never forget working on a job in Idaho, many years ago, with a local, and we were talking about the elk he just killed, and he routinely got an elk every year. He showed me his bow, and there were not 2 arrows in his quiver, that were the same.

ejm3

FNG
Black Eagle Rampage with FOCOS system. AAE max stealth vanes, 100g heads. Total arrow weight 474g.

paxamus

WKR
Sirius Apollos 250- toughest arrow I’ve ever shot. IW HIT inserts and collars. Going to try Sirius’s Gemini line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have shot Gold tip Hunters for years. I dont by the Pros but the Hunter XTs.
I have never really had an issue with them at all and have been able to get almost a full doz to spin true and build good when I am done.
Next year would like to try some other arrows and would like to see which ones you all would suggest.
Would like to try something in a smaller dia arrow but not really sure which ones to try or use.
I know with the smaller dia arrows there is a little bit of a building learning curve somewhat compared to what I have been using jsut because of the components.
So what arrow and components are you all using.

Bump79

WKR
Element Storm shafts for the last 4 seasons. Tough shafts, come with Ethics and I've just been crazy impressed with the durability considering the shaft GPI.

Similar to the Black Eagle X-Impact

Easton Axis for the last 5 years. Just switched to Black Eagle Rampages with all Easton components to pick up a little speed this year 2023/2024 seasons.

Ehunter56

FNG
Victory VAP. Been shooting them for 15+ years, and never had a problem other than their old aluminum half-outserts. They have since pretty well taken care of that problem. I shoot short arrows, so buy the cheapest VAP's I can find (usually "gamer",006), then cut an inch of nock end, cut the rest off point end. End up with a .001 straightness, and a damn tough arrow.

Easton classic hunter. Basic, but i can reliably buy them in town ready to go and ive been getting into archery so i wanted cheaper arrows so when i lose / break them shooting in the woods i just buy more. I know its cheaper than a box of rifle ammo but loosing expensive arrows made me just want to shoot easy targets at the range. I like the Axis and Id like to be shooting the skinny shafts but i feel like i have more improvement to make in my skills than in buying better arrows to break in a tree.

I too bought 2 dozen Bloodsport Judgements off Camofire for TAC. .001 straightness.

we shall see as they are being delivered tomorrow.