What bino harness?

GPATTI

WKR
Does the outdoor vision have a strap on the bottom to hold bear spray?

No, sir. At the base of the pouch there is a hidden zipper compartment which stows the rain cover. The rain cover can be removed and the pocket can be repurposed.

Dan-o

FNG
I have two that I like.

The AGC for wilderness type hunts or all day/multiple day adventures. Carries my bino's, rangefinder, license, fire starter, wind checker, emergency blanket, tp/wipes, knife and rubber gloves, and anything I might need if I get separated from my pack. Also protects my glass from the elements.

The FHF for those quick morning or evening sits in a tree stand in nice weather.

RG_Hunt

FNG
I have two that I like.

The AGC for wilderness type hunts or all day/multiple day adventures. Carries my bino's, rangefinder, license, fire starter, wind checker, emergency blanket, tp/wipes, knife and rubber gloves, and anything I might need if I get separated from my pack. Also protects my glass from the elements.

The FHF for those quick morning or evening sits in a tree stand in nice weather.
How do you like the FHF? I’m torn between outdoor vision and FHF. I do about 50/50 overnight to day hunts.

BluMtn

WKR
I have used the badlands, but felt it was to bulky. I currently use the S4 now, but I have been looking at the KUIU pro harness.