What bow are you shooting?

Titaniumman

Lil-Rokslider
I am probably going to get out of the traditional game. I just don't have the time to practice the way I feel I should in order to be accurate. As soon as I have the time I am going to post up my recurve here for sale. It's a Bpbows classic. Neil worked with Paul Schafer in the early days and builds an excellent bow. You can check out his work at www.bpbows.com It has a cocobolo riser with bamboo limbs and snake skins, and it is a take down. New it would cost well over $1000. I haven't set a price yet but someone will get a good deal.

Once I have time to take some good photos I will get it posted.

slvrslngr

WKR
Pronghorn T/D longbow 57@28, Toelke Whip longbow 46@28, Flatline T/D recurve 55@28, Raptor Flatbow 58@28, and a few others, plus a couple lefties because I like to switch hands to keep balanced. Umm, yeah, kind of addicted!

Last edited:
Never realized traditional was the norm. Good for you guys! :) I'm embarrassed to post my compound for sake of pure ridicule. LOL

New to the forums and I thought what better place to introduce myself...

Currently shooting a Centaur, 58", 60# @26", juniper limbs, cocobolo riser, and a hand carved elk antler in the handle....

However, I am officially on the waiting tracker for one of South Cox's Stalker "coyote" t/d longbows. Specs and pics on that when I get it because we are working on something a little out of the norm...

G Posik

WKR
Just got another wooden bow. Just got a SARRELS Wildcat. 56" recurve, 65# @ 28", drawing 29 1/4". Fast little bow, between this one and my 74# longbow the other 4 just hang on the rack waiting to go into action.

Glenn

tater

WKR
Shooting a 62" Morrison Shawnee 67#@28" and a 66" Harrison HSS T/D 74#@28". I draw 28 3/4, but they both stay smooth to the end.
There are a few other longbows on the rack, but at this point they are dust collectors with these two in the house.

bowuntr

WKR
I just got my Stalker Wolverine FXT recurve... 62" 52# @ 28"... Cocobolo and Bocote with a touch of Snakewood... beautiful. Ed F

shaun

WKR
I have been thinking about gettin a trad bow to play with in my back yard have yet to pull trigger though looks like a blast

Flatbow

Lil-Rokslider
after 15 years with a longbow I went back to a recurve a couple of years ago. custom bow by Ron Fox, the Fox Breed. it is great for Alaskan fly outs and for back pack trips. 2 piece, 54" length, 54 # @ 26. Sweet shooting, fast bow. Quietest recurve I have have shot...View attachment 9250

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hinkraka