What bow is everyone shooting?

Prime Rize. A lot of bows I tried had their advantages and shot, but I love how solid the back wall is on prime bows.

Rober2wt

FNG
I have 2 frankenbows…

Victory 37 with ritual cams for hunting.
Split limb victory with ritual cams for target.

spenpet

FNG
The most popular brand ever… Obsession! Ha! M6Z, awesome bow for me…plenty fast and plenty accurate… 72# 29” not sure the speed, but give or take 290 fps… shooting BE Rampage.

Hoyt Nitrum 34. First "new" bow I ever bought back in 2016. Can't seem to part with it. It's a great shooting bow! Anyone else still rocking a Nitrum ?

Backcountry_Preacher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Ever hunt with it?
Yes! I love it too. I thought, being a backpack hunter, that’d it’d be a little much, but I had no problem packing it around. Top cam would get hung in limbs when strapped to my back in thick woods but nothing crazy.

I’ve got the 70lbs limbs. Shooting a 470 grain arrow and getting 275 fps @ 28” dl. Plenty of energy to kill anything in North America

Fireman 40 I searched for 3 years for a Nitrum 34 and finally found the unicorn. My son has it now but think I will get it once he shoots the elite rezult 36 I just bought. He’s more about target and 3D than deer. I tried the Nitrum 30 but not the same. Still holding tight to a mint switchback though.

Mathews Halon. If I upgrade or find something that is worth the cost it likely will be the Lift 33. To date I like the Halon and it does everything I need it to. The weight reduction on the Lift 33 is really tempting.

jonesn3

Lil-Rokslider
Bowtech RevoltX from 2020. It’s been great for me, really like the adjustability and tunability for working on it myself.