What did you get for Christmas 2022?

BWlongbow

Lil-Rokslider
I got a Tenkara Beartooth fishing rod setup. I have read some about the Tenkara rods and looking forward to setting this one up and spending some time fishing. Never too old to get a toy for Christmas.

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
I got a Tenkara Beartooth fishing rod setup. I have read some about the Tenkara rods and looking forward to setting this one up and spending some time fishing. Never too old to get a toy for Christmas.
Got to use one on a pond catching Sunnies. It was a lot of fun.

I didn't get a dang thing for outdoors. But I am on a whitetail hunt at my lease in Alabama this week. Left home the day after Christmas. Heading home tomorrow. Shot a doe yesterday for some meat sticks. Freezers full otherwise so called it good And hung around camp and did some shooting. I did get my 700 shooting great again. Thanks Montana Extreme. Getting that rifle straightened out was Christmas enough for me.

ODB

WKR
My brother in law was talking about how he got Tupperware on sale for himself as a Christmas gift. He was so excited and talked about it for a couple minutes then was like “wow my favorite gift this year was Tupperware.” I responded with “Welcome to being an adult.”

For our last anniversary and this Christmas we have ‘given’ each other All Clad pans. Adulthood ain’t so bad. ;-)

CorbLand

WKR
For our last anniversary and this Christmas we have ‘given’ each other All Clad pans. Adulthood ain’t so bad. ;-)
For this Christmas gifts, my wife and I went to Arizona the first part of December. She got to quilt with her grandma while I got to go tag along on a desert sheep hunt with her uncle. Best Christmas ever.

Ok. how about I drop a disaster story. Went to my parents on Xmas day with the fam. My dad could not have possibly bricked harder. My mom opens her big gift and it is a pair of pearl earrings. The EXACT brand and model of pearl earrings he got her last year for Xmas. He also apparently saw a gift card on the kitchen table this week, wrapped it, and gave it to her. It was a gift card she had bought for my wife. The doghouse he is in right now is more of a dog mansion.

Hydro557

FNG
Ok. how about I drop a disaster story. Went to my parents on Xmas day with the fam. My dad could not have possibly bricked harder. My mom opens her big gift and it is a pair of pearl earrings. The EXACT brand and model of pearl earrings he got her last year for Xmas. He also apparently saw a gift card on the kitchen table this week, wrapped it, and gave it to her. It was a gift card she had bought for my wife. The doghouse he is in right now is more of a dog mansion.
Lol damn. I like you pop.

Curious what you all got hunting or outdoors related for Christmas. I got a new stove and compass. Perhaps I’ll find a few others under the tree in the morning.
RCBS reloaded kit. Really wantEd to start back reloading. Also found 1000 large rifle primers and powder. Bonus

Hoosker Doo

Lil-Rokslider
I got approval from the Mrs. to finish my track sled build and have already put it to good use.
IMG_20221229_111246040.jpg
I also got a Solo Stove Lite from my brother and the wife and I got 2023 Idaho fishing licenses from the in-laws. (We live just across the border in WY)
It's been a pretty great Christmas

Moose63Pa

FNG
I recieved a Weatherby Vanguard Backcountry in 300 Weatherby, along with a Nightforce SHV to put on it. Ammo and clothes. Pretty lucky the girlfriend still likes me after 6+ years.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2102407342~2.jpg
    Snapchat-2102407342~2.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 22

COelk89

FNG
I got some all clad pots and pans from my folks. Just finishing up my kitchen so asked my mom for some higher quality kitchen supplies, and a skillet. Got way more than I expected and I am super stoked as I have never had decent pots/pans besides my cast iron. Looking forward to cooking on these for a long time.

Myself I am shopping for glass, 5-30 V6 or 4-24 VX-6

Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Reactions: ODB