What do you want from your woman?

Marble

WKR
After years of never being cold, got an illness that makes my temp on the cold side now. My wife hunted with me quite a bit and noticed this last year. She bought me a hand warming pocket, a thing that goes on my neck that's warm and a warm hat. All very thoughtful and functional.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

manitou1

WKR
He does like to make his own choices
Much like him, I have most everything I need. Makes it hard for my sweetie... who tries so hard to surprise me with gifts.
Honestly, gift cards are the answer for me anyway. When I decide I need something or run out of something, I then have a card to buy what I really want or need. (fishing flies, line, reloading components, hunting boots, etc.
Gift cards to his favorite sporting goods/hunting shop are hard to beat. Next would be Home Depot, Lowes, or similar.

Good luck! I hope he puts as much thought into YOUR gifts!😁👍

I don't know your dynamics and what kind of relationship you guys have, but for me and my wife when we want do away with the pressure of getting/giving each other gifts for an occasion we opt for an experience together.

Experiences are always better than gifts or a card or cake, imo.

Pick six places/concerts/activities you guys want to do, number them and literally roll the dice to chose where/what you're doing.

Thats how we decided on where to go for our honeymoon.

Wrench

WKR
I'd like my wife to be able to back the boat in and park the truck/trailer well.

I'm one who buys whatever I want so gifts will be from the heart if they're to hit home.

If my wife offered up a ho I'd know it was a trap.

Find something that he cannot rely on you to do and find a way to make it happen. It doesn't need to be something that he does because he's compelled as the man of the house....but something that those unicorn women pull off.

If that doesn't fit your plan.

Yoga classes, hair scrunchy, hot coffee and fishing poles always make me happy.