What gear are you looking to buy before this fall?

OP
DigEmUpPro1
Anybody have any thoughts or maybe reviews on buying through the go hunt app? Some of their prices are better than other online places - thinking of picking up some gear through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, purchased several items through them this year.

OK some of this I have.

New boots. Old Salomons finally gave up the ghost. Picked up a pair of Crispi Altitudes
Technically bought a new rifle for this hunt although I have had it over a year. 1st rifle hunt in many years.
Seekins PH3 in 300 win mag.

I'd like some new binoculars but not really in the budget. Brother picked up a new spotter and Tripod since this hunt is above timberline early season deer. Have not needed it. I was thinking a pair of 15x binoculars to supplement.

Really that is it. All the other gear is tried and true and ready to go.
Just to update. None of this was on my want to buy list when I wrote the first one.

I ended up picking up a 1st gen vortex razor 20 - 65x, 85mm spotter and a vortex carbon tripod. Got a good deal on it I couldn't pass up.

Also got a phone skope adapter for it.

Bunch of blaze orange stuff as I don't rifle hunt much. Kuiu Peloton vest in blaze as well as a hat and beanie. Picked up a cheaper technical hoodie elsewhere to supplement as well as a blaze pack cover.

KUIU Venture Divide 2000 day pack. Actually picked up this spring for a computer pack, but like it enough that I may use it while I am scouting a week ahead of the season.

KUIU rifle bearer and a load lifter rifle sling hook.

Spartan Precision Javelin Pro (long) bipod. Impressed so far for such a light bipod.

Vortex scope covers.

Various reloading related items.

Still have to inventory my current gear this weekend and see what else I need, although I can't imagine much.

More socks! My old smartwool are showing their age. Darn tough this time. I like them!

Upgrade my onx sub to Elite for more states.

Seeing as how I've never been out of Texas to hunt, I pretty much need everything for out West Elk hunting. I'm not going until next season, so I'm slowly buying gear bit by bit. I've already bought a sleeping pad, a new sleeping bag, boots, merino wool base layers, and wool socks for now. Luckily, I was able to qualify for the Sitkas veteran program, so I have a backpack on order. Will slowly buy my clothes from them, getting a piece or 2 every month. Already driving my wife nuts, and I still have at least 14 months to go. I'm definitely learning a lot from this website.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Elk1365

FNG
They are great, very fast shipping.

So an edit to my question on purchasing through go hunt. Just ordered a Kowa 88 mm scope through optics planet, ended up being $168 lower then go hunt with go hunts 314 points added in to the equation.

Elk1365

FNG
So an edit to my question on purchasing through go hunt. Just ordered a Kowa 88 mm scope through optics planet, ended up being $168 lower then go hunt with go hunts 314 points added in to the equation.

Correction, B&H camera, not optics planet

d3r1k

FNG
- Tract Toric 8x42 binos
- Kifaru Gun Bearer or some other rifle carry for my SO pack
- Z Flick tent poles, so I can take my trekking poles with me

Lock

FNG
Sold an Alaknak and bought an older large TI goat tent

Want some diff boots
Need a quilt
Want a stove(getting serious about the lite outdoor TI barrell stoves)

Oh and a 6H trailer

R55

FNG
Kennetrek boots - Mtn Extreme 400
Socks (Darn Tough or Fox River)
Binos and/or spotting scooe
Suppressor
I know, $$$, but gotta have goals!