What GPS are you carrying?

hflier

I am looking to upgrade my GPS. I currently use a Delorme PN-40 and am looking at the Delorme PN-60W, but I was wondering which ones were popular amoung the Rokslide crowd. So what do you have and do you like it?

Ron

CrzyTrekker

Garmin etrex 20. I use Garmin's 1:24,000 Topo for Colorado in addition to BirdsEye satellite imagery. The sat imagery with topographic layers makes navigation extremely easy.

Owens

I bought a Garmin 62s last fall and used it a couple times. The main reason I bought was the ability to download the maps from Hunting GPS Maps. I am very happy with the combo.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am also running the Garmin 530 hcx. I have not had a reason to change and it has everything I need on it.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
Garmin 62s. Really a great GPS unit. I bought it after my 60csx broke when I took a tumble down a shale slide. The Garmin 60's and 62's are what I recommend to all my friends

bobhunts

RINO 655t. never mind what i used before it was a long time coming. The old one was pretty good but not the options of the new on. I will say this one is on the heavy side regarding weight. Bob.

BSeals71

Garmin eTrex 30 GPS
(5.0 oz. w/ 2 AA batteries)

It's not too bad... I like it.

trk3263

Rhino 650 with Huntinggpsmaps.com and a AA battery adapter using rechargeable batteries and a Goal Zero solar charger. Works great or I can just use the standard rechargeable battery pack and it will last a full week if I only turn it on when needed.

shaun

Another vote for Oregon 450t. Normally wouldn't spend extra money for the T version but was cheaper than reg 450 when cabelas had them on blow out