What knife does everyone carry?

mcseal2

WKR
Benchmade 940-1

All Day, Every Day, On Duty, Off Duty or Hunting, it doesnt matter. S90V with a smooth Axis Lock is a perfect combination for me and gets the job done with ease. Cuts cardboard and rope forever, breaks a deer down no problem and retains its edge like a champ and with the Carbon Fiber scales I dont even notice it in my pocket till it's time to unleash "Saleen".
View attachment 152088

But my primary hunting knife is my Benchmade Altitude with the custom scales I made for it.

View attachment 152089
Any interest in putting scales like that on mine for a fee? I like the look of that.

Crang

FNG
Carried a Mel Pardue design Benchmade for 20 years. Forgot about it in a bag and it was taken at the airport. Since Benchmade is anti 2A now I cant replace it and give those bastids my money. So a Leatherman at the moment and a Marbles Ideal in the pack.

Orion1

FNG
I have an old USA made Gerber gator with the rubberized grip... these were relatively cheap, hold an edge, and came with a cordura sheath... If you can find one sub 30.00 I don't think you'll be disappointed

ZioRob

FNG
Kifaru Wolverine I believe it’s called made by R & N Blades in Australia...photo is of the knife in action deboning a Sambar deer in Australia.

Attachments

• 2FC1E54B-3D44-4E80-A701-675A7DE36338.jpeg
    2FC1E54B-3D44-4E80-A701-675A7DE36338.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 59

Painless

FNG
Just ordered a Benchmade Casbah auto, looks similar to the Bugout, am thinking that the bugout may find its way to my hunting pack.

jcostanza

FNG
I use a Gerber skinning pair out in the field and a set of outdoor edge knives I use once I’m back at camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcseal2

WKR
I have a small fortune in pocket knives. What an addicting thing to get into. The last few days I've been carrying a 0452cf ZT.

That has been my favorite folder the last few years. Its amazing how its held its edge with just a few passes on a ceramic steel a couple times a week.

DBlack

FNG
I carry an outdoor edge razor pro which has the swing blade an changeable blades, in my pack for field dressing big game. As for every day carry i alternate between a buck bantam an outdoor edge razor lite something with a pocket clip an reasonably lite an fairly inexpensive with descent steal.

bigdesert10

Lil-Rokslider
I carry a Benchmade Grizzly Creek. I bought it to use as a hunting knife, but wasn't impressed with it for a number of reasons (chief among them - edge retention and the joint gets sloppy when the knife gets cold), so I break down critters with my Helle Sylvsteinen and have relegated the Benchmade to EDC use.