What TV shows need to come back?

dwils233

FNG
Jericho was a good one. Second season dropped the ball a bit, but I would've watched that thing for another 5 seasons.

Warrior on HBO was definitely worth watching, Hopefully the Netflix pickup brings it back for another season

Valumpessa

Lil-Rokslider
The old funny SNL not this liberal schite

I dug the Chris Farley/Adam Sandler/Mike Meyers/Dana Carvey era. There were a few good generations since, like Will Ferrell/Molly Shannon, but for the most part that show has gone downhill for decades.

H

HappyHuntr

Dukes of hazard, OG Hawaii Five-O, OG Meatear (season 1-5), and mostly The Office.

Fujicon

FNG
Always look forward to the next Fargo series. As for yesteryear's programs, about the only one I'd truly like to see return is Johnny Quest.

CorbLand

WKR
Two and Half Men with Charlie Sheen would be a good one as well but another that couldnt be made in todays world.

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
MacGyver
Marty Stouffer's Wild America
That 70's show
Unsolved Mysteries
Northern Exposure
The Office

mi650

WKR
I'd say that none of the old classics should be remade, they would just F them up if they did.
Yep. Most of the best could never be made these days. Like Al Bundy coming home and announcing, "A fat woman came into the shoe store today..." Snowflakes would lose their minds!!

I know I'm drifting off into movieland, but can anyone imagine "Blazing Saddles" being made today? The world would implode!! :ROFLMAO:

I'm amazed it was on HBO or something a while ago and I was able to get it on my DVR.