Netflix favorites?

160andup

Lil-Rokslider
Breaking bad is a no brainer if you haven’t seen it already. I think sons of anarchy was taken off, but may me on prime, definitely still on Hulu. Both top tier!!

bline

FNG
I saw someone else said The Alpinist, not a series, but a really good movie on Netflix!
Sons of Anarchy is really good, not sure where it is streaming.
The Terminal List on Prime.
Animal Kingdom on Prime.
Kingdom on Netflix I think.
Vikings

Warmsy

WKR
My dad watches everything and relays the best to us...
True detectives is great
Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton is fantastic
Killing it on Paramount was funny... But cancelled after one season
93 % (I think) was interesting
There's a bunch more but I'm exhausted right now. I'll try to check back in with more.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
When Netflix canceled Chapelle, I canceled Netflix. Haven't missed it.

RANT: They use a formula for their popular shows that plays on sexual, thrill seaking, and violent instincts. Nothing wrong with that, but it got to the point of such obvious emotional manipulation in each episode that I started to feel like an E1 at the strip club, and Netflix shows were the hoe strippers. I'm way past warrant officer age. At that point I decided I needed to get more of that type of stimulation from real life. So it was easy to cancel Netflix.

I consider even the slightest need for vicarious thrills a strong warning that real life is passing me by. Not surprisingly, more sex, hunting, hiking, dirt bike riding, surfing, etc., and even just boring exercise, dramatically reduced my desire to binge watch any shows.
Post of the year. LMFAO!!!

Some real truth there Mike

Someone mentioned Expanse on amazon prime. A little bit different type of sci fi. Awesome show!