Netflix favorites?

What are your favorite Netflix series? Or paramount plus/prime… I like watching tv at night before bed, and am about done with a sleeper that got me hooked.

Narcos Mexico is what I have been watching, turned it on for background noise because it’s based on a true story… mostly subtitles, but it hooked me, pretty insane piece of history (80’s and 90’s) but it’s as if it was a created story line to keep suspense with constant plot twists, and it’s mind blowing that it’s based on a true story… I would have given up on it early if it was fiction, but since it wasn’t, one of the most interesting things I have ever watched on tv

I knew the cartel scene was crazy, but I had no idea how crazy it was

Last of us-HBO, peaky blinders-Netflix, last kingdom-Netflix, man in the high castle-Prime, outer rang/outer limits?-prime, Sopranos, Sons of Anarchy, 13 reasons why-Netflix before the series went more woke,there many more but I can’t remember.

Forgot to add The Mandolorian-Disney
Jack Ryan-Prime
Terminal List-Prime (highly recommend)*******
Cobra Kai
Breaking Bad
Better call Saul

Last edited:

Rich M

WKR
We quit netflix anout 18-24 months ago. Keep recycling thru the 100+ dvds we have. Prolly should find a source to download from.

Dos XX

WKR
Longmire.
Justified.

Both older shows. I have no idea if they are on Netdix or something else. I'm not a big TV watcher. My wife is, though, and both of those series got me hooked.