Whatcha up to this weekend?

Buzzkill

FNG
I recently picked up a Remedy as a back-up/3D bow and I’m going to see about getting it setup this weekend. Or ar least as much as I can do with the cruddy weather we have been having. Outside of that, I’ll be spending some quality time with the family.

I jokingly refer to it as the armpit of Idaho!🤣 I grew up in Council and have been trying to figure out how to get back up there since I left. I’m just not willing to starve to do it yet. Not much to do in that country for my line of work.
Oh come on now, there are worse towns in Idaho, mostly in Eastern Idaho, lol. We made many trips between Meridian and Lewiston/Orofino over the years, always on 95. Really liked the Council country but always thought the same thing, what the hell would a guy do for work to survive there.

GWHunter

FNG
I'm taking the wife and daughter to our friends kids 5th birthday party on Saturday, then work party and meeting at the local sportmans's club on Sunday.

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
Might mess with the wife's bow and change her rest and her sights out for higher end components. I have already fixed up some heavy arrows at 13 gpi for her. I need to get the arrow saw out and cut them all to a uniformed length. Don't ask me why they are not already uniformed.
Then work on the chicken coop.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
5240fad8f78710d2be2c91e080a53ccb.jpg

OP
Customweld
Oh come on now, there are worse towns in Idaho, mostly in Eastern Idaho, lol. We made many trips between Meridian and Lewiston/Orofino over the years, always on 95. Really liked the Council country but always thought the same thing, what the hell would a guy do for work to survive there.
It’s really not that bad. Just not much for scenery. Great place to raise kids though. Small enough that they had that small town experience but close enough to a bigger town to experience that as well.

mrolen

Lil-Rokslider
Getting supplies to finish sheet rock, tape and mud so I can get it painted then build a reloading bench. I need to hurry up and get this done before the weather gets to nice.

Catchfish

WKR
Working nights, going to try and ski with the kids before work one of these days, frying fish for dinner, and getting ready for an overnight trip with my daughters camping/ice fishing

bozeman

WKR
Turkey hunting and spending time with kiddos.

Church on Sun. We’ve started a Systematic Theology study on Sun PM……….

Titan_Bow

WKR
Currently driving out to Nebraska to turkey hunt for the next 4 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an awesome morning, had turkeys all around me. I connected on a good one. I had actually called a bigger gobbler in, and he was hung up about 60 yards with a hen. I didn’t think things were going to work out. I kept up with some loud upset hen yelps, and this bird came sneaking in. Shot him at 15 yards.
6a0564edef7ac134bea5c75f281dbb36.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk