What’s always in your truck/vehicle?

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
A few years ago I helped out a guy that was pushing his broken down ranger back to the military base. He had a broken u joint and was trying to push his truck while the drive shaft was hanging from the back diff and grabbing every pothole in the very holy road. I grabbed a long zip tie from my kit to suspend the drive shaft and as he was catching his breath he looked at my tool box and said "so what you just like have this stuff with you all the time?"

I hope learned a little about preparedness that day but probably not. I probably don't carry as much as I should but knock on wood, I haven't been stranded anywhere. Preventative maintenance has a lot to do with that.

If I broke down in the middle of nowhere I’d be ok for a week or so. Pretty comfortable too.

Extra pistol and mags. Basic socket set/screw drivers, air compressor, couple flashlights and head lamps, jacket and extra pants. my all the time back pack that has some first aid, chargers, contacts/glasses, toiletrie kit, knife or two, socks and undies, other miscellaneous items goes with me everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NB7

WKR
Need some bailer wire or tie wire. Need to be able to wire up exhaust if needed.
Bailing wire is great to have around. Duct tape and zip-ties are always on hand for me too, but I love bailing wire because it can accomplish stuff neither of those two can sometimes. Years ago had a gas tank strap go on an old truck of mine. Bailing wire to the rescue. Couldn't have done that with zip ties or duct tape

TSnave

FNG
Fly rod and reel, small pack of flies and fishing gear. Some days I'd just rather be fishing and having the gear with me simplifies things. Other than that, 1st aid kit/vehicle emergency kit.

mi650

WKR
IFAK
Spare mags
Tow strap
Ratchet straps
Trailer hitch
Gloves
A couple shop rags
Umbrella (recent addition)
Wifes cane

dan2173

FNG
tow strap, racket straps, jumper cables, first aid kit, plug kit, duct tape and electrical tape are always in there. Random shells and coins are typically in the cup holders.

VIAIR 88P portable compressor that uses your auto battery. Don't have to rely on 18V batteries that you forget to change out