What’s on your Thanksgiving menu?

Turkey day menu

• Total voters
I have a love hate relationship with that place.

First they are consistantly consistant. Most of the time they taste the same. My absolute favorite location is in Carizozo, it is clean and they always have a good stock of burritos. My 2nd favorite Allsups is the one in Almogordo on the west side of town. Only because it is newer.

But their burritos give me gas, and the shits. I can't stop eating them though.
I’m the same way I hate them but love them at the same time🤣 they’re like little crack burritos you can’t stop🤣

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
The left over oven roasted turkey got turned into home made enchiladas! Red sauce and cheddar in one pan, green sauce and pepper Jack in the other.

3 different spice level homemade salsas from our garden and chips to go with it.

Love me some leftovers!!!

IMG_5776.jpeg

OP
fngTony

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
The left over oven roasted turkey got turned into home made enchiladas! Red sauce and cheddar in one pan, green sauce and pepper Jack in the other.

3 different spice level homemade salsas from our garden and chips to go with it.

Love me some leftovers!!!

View attachment 631667
I’m doing enchiladas next year

sear6

FNG
Sure would love if other family members liked wild game. I would have it for every holiday meal!

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
Stuffed wild Turkey breast with a cranberry balsamic sauce, COPD potatoes (smoked mash potatoes, with smoked bacon and smoked cheddar cheese).

Heading to a buddies who is making a venison backstrap and who knows what else.
COPD potatoes ....... that's really funny

Mojave

WKR
I’m the same way I hate them but love them at the same time🤣 they’re like little crack burritos you can’t stop🤣
They are expensive, for what they are. I bought 4 and a bottle of water in September and I think it was $15.