What’s the best wild game meat?

Someone put bear on this list. Bear is definitely a step up from a livery gross mallard but I wouldn’t put it on the best tasting list lol. I don’t get too exited about a chewy bear steak. And it has a funky weird smell when cooking. I think it’s best used in pepperoni and summer sausage. The best:
Elk
Moose
Whitetail
Antelope
Followed by mule deer
Bear meat is all in how you cook it. Can't be fried. Wife did two roasts venison and bear in separate crockpots. We took to her family dinner no one could tell the difference. Got some funny looks after dinner when it was announced one was bear but all admitted they would had never known they weren't both good old Michigan whitetail

Elk and antelope are my favorite, but the tenderloin from my first bighorn sheep that I shot a few weeks ago was pretty tasty too.

A.hol1

Lil-Rokslider
Blacktail doe from the willamette valley Oregon
Every single one has been the cleanest best tasting meat I’ve had

Elk

Pacific Northwest seafood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountain goat, musk ox, bison, Sitka blacktail, Roosevelt elk, American elk, moose, caribou, whitetail, and ??? There’s a lot of stuff that I haven’t tried, but I’ve heard great things about axis deer and look forward to trying that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HIPA39

FNG
Axis for me, but reading these makes me want to hunt and eat more variety! I never thought pronghorn would be tasty, cool animal and defiantly on my next list!

cjdewese

WKR
I've heard from several people that Mtn Lion Backstrap is the best they've ever had. Really wish we could hunt them here in California to try it out.