Who are Kifaru’s new owners?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
You hate to see niche companies that make great products struggle because of poor business acumen and also hate to see great products get ruined by bean counters. Here's to hoping the 3 of them have the right balance to keep Kifaru financially successful and focused on making the best gear possible!

Sure.

Aron is one of the most intelligent people I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
You hate to see niche companies that make great products struggle because of poor business acumen and also hate to see great products get ruined by bean counters. Here's to hoping the 3 of them have the right balance to keep Kifaru financially successful and focused on making the best gear possible!

absolutely.

HookUp

WKR
I heard something about a made in china line to compete with mystery ranch....

I've been a partner in a business and eventually the partnership ran its course. It was very much like a divorce. Hope this doesn't happen to Kifaru. I like their products and I like their style.

I heard something about a made in china line to compete with mystery ranch....
Nah not true

Aron is a good dude and smart. Not sure on the other guys but friends who are the investors to make it happen. Kifaru was a unheard of company before Aron came along. Now they are well known and booming. I’m sure it’s only gonna get better from here

PredatorX

WKR
I'm thinking not only will they scale up to meet demand but they will also scale out to include for example a full clothing line. I guess it depends on how deep their pockets are.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Drenalin

WKR
Aaron and Frank talked about some of this in a podcast that was up earlier this week with Luke Caudillo. They obviously didn't want it out there just yet since they took down the podcast, but there wasn't a ton of details provided in it anyway. My takeaway was that there will be small changes that their customers will really appreciate, but I didn't get the sense they're going to blow anything up (like manufacture in China or start a clothing line). I could be wrong, but the bottom line for now is I'm happy for those guys and I like the direction things are headed.

Trial153

WKR
Arent they selling thought a retailer as well now? Black ovis maybe ? I would say that's the precursor to some big changes. In any event I hope they do well and all prosper. The few times I spoke with Aron we had great conversation and came away the feeling that kifaru was company worth supporting. The thing that Impressed the most was how complementary aron was of other companiesa and people some of which are his competitors. Any one can run other people down, it take class and confidence to build others up.

I have to say that Rokslide sponsors in general are the cream of the crop, this is an exceptional place.

AgentVenom

Lil-Rokslider
I'm thinking not only will they scale up to meet demand but they will also scale out to include for example a full clothing line. I guess it depends on how deep their pockets are.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
The Kifaru women’s Lingerie (or men’s no judgement) line up should be out next spring. Be advised 500d may induce chafing. ;)

qwerksc

WKR
I just ordered my first Kifaru Pack, I was gonna look to purchase a used one, Then said f that! I've learned so much from the podcast, had Aron answer my texts, dude didn't have to, I felt goood about dropping my coin. I'll be ordering a few hip quivers as soon as they are back in stock. Real Talk!
Maybe order the reverse rabbit fur thong, for the cold cold nights.