Who’s reached a half a mill?

bobr1

WKR
Interested in selling it?
Not at the moment, but I accidentally bought another last week when my wife’s POS Ford Edge started leaking major makings of oil out of the power takeoff unit. I was looking for a Tacoma or Tunda, which there are none, and my wife found another 100 series for sale near us. It’s a 98 with 167k miles and bought it. I used to be able to walk to most places when I lived in town now I live farther out in the country and putting more miles on it. I also use it as my as my hunting rig and have put all my animals in it. I might at some point sell hers when I can get a truck if you are interested, but she likes it a lot more than her Ford lol.

Last edited:

Zeke6951

Lil-Rokslider
I have 201,000 on my '06 Ram 2500. Had to have second gear band tightened last year. Prolly have to have a transmission rebuild this year. I love my Ram.

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
04 Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins around 326,000. Replaced the trans at 290,000 miles. I daily drive this thing though for work and put at minimum 100 miles a day. Some weeks I rack 800 miles just depends on the jobs. I bought the truck off an older gentleman who let it sit in his driveway. Before that it was a foreman’s truck for a local cement company. Pretty sure they took good care of it but I don’t know what they have done to it previously. Had to have it serviced when I visited my brother in CO and the mechanic out there told me they had an old timer who gets regular maintenance done on his 04 Cummins and he had 800,000 plus and it was still going good. Not sure what number transmission he was on though but I was guessing probably his 5th lol

Beagle001

FNG
My 92 F250 7.3 IDI (no turbo) went over 500k with an injector pump/injectors/lift pump twice. 21 mpg all day long as long as not over 65mph. Those were the best ol rattlers made with the least maint.

Dads 1997 F350 7.3 turbo is at 490k, had 2 trannys, but that’s his own dang fault, starts off in 2nd and 3rd gear all the time. He still drove it back and forth the Alaska each spring/fall as of last year.
We had a ‘97 f350 single axle diesel that we used for pulling cattle trailer (that’s our business) and sold it to the neighbor with 323k and hardly an issue. He put another 100k on it with mostly minimal maintenance until the end when they decided to retire her for good. We haven’t had nearly that luck with Fords since

EastMT

WKR
We had a ‘97 f350 single axle diesel that we used for pulling cattle trailer (that’s our business) and sold it to the neighbor with 323k and hardly an issue. He put another 100k on it with mostly minimal maintenance until the end when they decided to retire her for good. We haven’t had nearly that luck with Fords since

Yup, I drove a ‘14 2500hd for the last 7 years, Knock on wood 100,000 miles of gas/oil. Hoping to make half a mil with truck prices!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I put 100k miles on my Toyota 4x4 the first five years I had it. I've put about 160k miles on it the last 28 years. But it was my only vehicle the first five years as well. I have a 2001 F-350 that has around 230k miles, and a 2000 Maxima that has around 135k. I'm hoping they all get to 500k miles some day.

Well, originally it was a 48RE but I’m on my third one now so I don’t really know (pretty sure it’s a rebuilt 48RE). The minute I drove this truck off the lot I was second-guessing myself on getting an automatic transmission, but I allowed the sales person to talk me into it, and I’ve kicked myself ever since. These new redesigned transmissions are as good as Allison‘s they said.
Oh, I keep loosing second gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'm glad I have the 5 speed manual behind my 5.9L. Its a bit clunky but works great after 19 years and 160,000 miles.

id_jon

WKR
Have 252k on my 86 Toyota pickup 22R, had 225k when I bought it a few years ago. Hoping to make it to 500 someday!

ewade07

WKR
Uses it to go to church lol.
I really only use my Tundra for hunting/fishing/shed hunting trips. It was my daily driver for a couple years but then i got a different vehicle (Subaru) as my in town/daily driver to save the miles on the Tundra. Ive actually ended up using the Subaru for lesser hunting trips as well, such as deer/antelope/birds. Im able to fit all my gear in it as well as a dog. As long as i know that the roads are manageable i will take the Suby. I plan on having that pickup for a long time.