Why was Stock Traders Thread moved to Firearms??????

dpat

FNG
Anyone know the reason that a tread about the markets was moved to the firearms page? Not much in common, just makes it hard to find.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Fixed it for you. It probably got moved unintentionally. If you edit a thread via the thread list view, when you're done it doesn't unselected the previously edited thread. After the name change there was probably another thread that got moved to firearms.

HuntingIndian

Lil-Rokslider
Fixed it for you. It probably got moved unintentionally. If you edit a thread via the thread list view, when you're done it doesn't unselected the previously edited thread. After the name change there was probably another thread that got moved to firearms.

👏

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
YEP!!! I think this was my bad, I renamed it since it seems to be here to stay and somehow I guess i moved it as well when i was moving some other threads

See if you guys would post in the right forums to begin with this wouldnt happen!! lol