Wod

Hooverfb

Lil-Rokslider
Quick something during work.
5 rounds
1 min stair sprints
1 min hand walking, or shoulder press or inclineish pushup (use the wall for something push wise for a minute)

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
well this home gym stuff has finally paid off for something :)

Murph
1 mile run
300 air squats
200 pushups
100 pullups
1 mile run

43:30 that's roughly a 7 minute improvement over the last time I did it; runs were right at 9 minutes which is slow but helps me finish (and I'm not a fast runner anyways), broke everything into 20 sets (15/10/5)- took a minute rest/water break at the halfway point and again at the 3/4 mark

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
Trail run/hike started messing with the strava app. Wanted my average speed to be higher but something to work toward. Ended up getting the top time for the first 4 mile segment which felt good to see despite my initial disappointment in myself.
a1f1c1e4ee8e5fcdc6b3433eeadebf9a.jpg

de0f469c49dcda97044af73079065cd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hooverfb

Lil-Rokslider
1 min intervals amrap
Handstand walkouts
Pistol squats
Hspu
Lunges
Handstand walk
1 arm row/drag
Tricep extension drags
Explosive row drags
Jumping drags(pull through but your jumping)
1 arm row drag
Tricep pull drags
Crush hold carry
Decline pushups
Crush hold lunges
Decline pushups
Row drags

Need to build a new sandbag... mines now blown out and the duffel I had it in has all its seams blown. It barely holds together for those drags alone now lol.

Hooverfb

Lil-Rokslider
Added in 3 miles running, 5 rope climbs (maybe 6-8ft, not very high) just arms, 3 sets of dips x8, and 3 sets of pullups x6-8

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
1 min intervals amrap
Handstand walkouts
Pistol squats
Hspu
Lunges
Handstand walk
1 arm row/drag
Tricep extension drags
Explosive row drags
Jumping drags(pull through but your jumping)
1 arm row drag
Tricep pull drags
Crush hold carry
Decline pushups
Crush hold lunges
Decline pushups
Row drags

Need to build a new sandbag... mines now blown out and the duffel I had it in has all its seams blown. It barely holds together for those drags alone now lol.

Get the ludus imperium bag off amazon. Great budget alternative to others on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
5 miles on the trail w/ Tiny E after work

in other news, my lats and lower biceps are sore form the pushups, my chest and triceps sore from the pushups and my glutes are sore form the squats! :)

Hooverfb

Lil-Rokslider
Yesterday was just 4 miles of walking. Not quite as tough as a flatlander rather than the mountains lol.

Will see how much we hike this weekend... taking my 4 yr old and dad (who hasn't hunted in a looonng time)turkey hunting.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
the vest would definitely add a whole lot of extra suck :)

exploratory venture into the Bob Marshall yesterday, 19 miles- probably 14 on snowshoes, really tough and STEEP route, but wow- eye popping views!

11gH6ij.jpg

bqU895l.jpg

vjjdvUi.jpg

LbSybgE.jpg

FlyGuy

WKR
Get some grips. Save your hands. Good work.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

That was with grips!! I actually went thru 3 pair on that workout (kept soaking them thru in sweat). The extra weight from the vest is just harder on your hands. Haven’t adjusted to it yet. I even sanded down all callouses beforehand, but managed to rip on the 2nd to last set of 5.

You can’t cheat the mountain