Womens hunting clothes

Need to get some clothes for my wife. Its usually on the cooler side when she goes so it needs to be warm, quiet, and the coat needs a hood. Its usually not real wet so I'm not worried about it being waterproof.

I personally really like the Skre Hardscrabble pants and jacket. The softshell seems to help with the wind out here. I'm not sure though if it would be warm enough for her. She is in pretty good shape so not a lot of natural insulation. Also she has used some of my stuff in the past and complains that the pants don't fit right so they probably need to be female cut clothes.

What is out there that is a softshell for women and pretty warm? We don't have any place around here to actually go and handle it so we will have to order it.

Thanks for the advice.

Regards, Branden

DRUSS

WKR
My wife has been happy with Prois and First lite products we have purchased. I cant remember exact model of prois coat she has and also the first lite puffy coat.

I just got my wife the First lite Alturas pants. She wanted a solid rather than camo so that they could be worn anytime. They fit really well, we went archery hunting last week and she said they are her favorite hiking pants she's owned. Time will tell on durability I guess, but I'd imagine they'll last a few years at least. I'm in the same boat, trying to get her outfitted similar to myself so that we don't have a clothing deficiency on one of our planned hunts in 2019.

KayLee

FNG
I have the First Lite Alturas pants and the Kiln hoody and love them. The stretch in the pants is so comfortable to hike in. Even though they don't have a specific women's line, I know a lot of women who also wear Pnuma. I just bought their rain gear and the smallest sizes are just a tad bit big on me, but they just came out with smaller sizes in the Waypoint system, which is mid-season gear.