Worst beer you ever drank?

Worst commercially available beer I ever tried was Meister Brau. My friends in college drank it because it was $3.99 a case. I tried one and had to check the bottle to make sure I wasn’t actually drinking broken glass .
A couple years back at the Wisconsin Trappers Association convention a guy I thought was my friend gave me something that he made himself which left me looking for a skunk’s ass to lick to get the taste out of my mouth. That shit ruined my taste buds and sense of smell for three days afterwards from just one sip. I’m not one for holding grudges but Eric carved out an exception for himself.

Rainier

Any of the sour beers like Lagunitas Aunt Sally. I just can't like that vinegar finish of those.

Lastly, any of the many homebrews that I made that were off due to infection or just a bad idea.

Jeremy

I had to try Rainier after watching Longmire..actually like it from time to time, a little more carbonated tasting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
Pig’s Eye....Carlsberg maybe. MGD and Miller Lite pretty awful, have never understood their popularity. Glueks is memorably bad. And of course “the beast”, Milwaukee’s Best is absolutely terrible.

Tag_Soup

WKR
There are entirely too few “fruit” beers in this thread...some things just aren’t made to mix.

Top of my list has to be the “Voodoo Doughnut” beer from Rogue.

Breckinridge Brewery “Mango Mosaic” is severely nasty as well...ironically their Vanilla Porter is solidly in my top 5!

Vids

WKR
Breckinridge Brewery “Mango Mosaic” is severely nasty as well...ironically their Vanilla Porter is solidly in my top 5!

I agree with you on this - but the first time I had it on tap at the brewery it was very good, so I bought a 6 pack to take home with me. Whatever was in those bottles certainly didn't taste the same, it was terrible.

Tag_Soup

WKR
I agree with you on this - but the first time I had it on tap at the brewery it was very good, so I bought a 6 pack to take home with me. Whatever was in those bottles certainly didn't taste the same, it was terrible.

I’ve only had it I the pounder cans, and yes it was god awful...

“American” beer. My buddy brought it up when I was in college. I couldn’t even drink it, and I was in college. So that should speak volumes