Worst beer you ever drank?

Ac338

WKR
Natty Daddy... my mouth started watering just thinking about it.

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 19
When I was in college we had a snow day and I picked up a bunch of beer at the grocery store, one 12 pack was called "Joseph Haufbauer" , cost was 4 bucks for the 12 pack. It's hands down the worst beer I've ever had, no one who tried it could finish a can. Ended up taking most of them out and shooting them.

slvrslngr

WKR
Heat and light are beers 2 worst enemies. Both cause chemical reactions that cause bad taste, particularly the "skunk". Bacterial contamination also contributes to off tastes, usually experienced with poorly made homebrew and the Belgian farmhouse ales. Hops are added to beer to help control bacteria as the bittering compounds are natural antibacterial. Modern IPA's don't "need" the hops for that reason but there are people like myself that have acquired an appreciation for the strong flavors they impart. IPA's and stouts (which are a totally different subject) for me! 😁

Worst beer IMO, Carling Black Label, blech! 🤮 I've had others that were awful as well, but that one sticks in my mind.

Agross

WKR
I’ll drink pretty much any cold beer. But I I almost threw up in my wife’s car when I thought I had grabbed a tall boy bud light and it was a bud light Clamato. Beer, clam juice, and tomatoe juice. Wtf? I had to open the door cause I couldn’t get a window down fast enough.
Totally agree I bought a tallboy of this one day to try . Thought I'll see what these taste like. My body's dad likes em. Took one drink, hated it, thought was that really that terrible. Took another drink and threw it out the window. God awful. I wanted to scrape my tongue off it was so bad. My buddy was sitting next to me laughing his ass off.

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
great thread. Have to go with
Natural Light- Recycled piss in a can. Absolute swill
Rolling Rock
Any other lite/light beer made. "What do light beer and having sex in a canoe have in common? They are both ******* close to water."
Want to save calories skip food and drink something that tastes like beer.

Btaylor

WKR
I hate to end the thread and am shocked I didnt see it mentioned so I will leave you with 2 words...

PEARL LIGHT

Not even a tongue condom will save you from that funk.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
I forgot about beer 30 haha that was bad but I think kirkland light beer takes the cake. That is the only beer I have thrown away. I will take a hot tecate over that crap.

At elk camp a few years ago the Kirkland beer was pretty much used for red beers and red beers only haha

Lost Lake is pretty awful. As is Milwaukee Select. Worst Beer I've ever had though, if you could call it beer, was a friend's home brew that tasted like Apple Cider Vinegar with probably a 13% ABV.
I was trying to find Lost Lake the other day. Really good if you're feeling backed up and it is nostalgic for me. Couldn't find it.

KSP277

WKR
Anything from Alaska Brewing Company. Couldn’t get em down. And they were free.

lowpressure

Lil-Rokslider
No idea what the name was but they had a micro brewery festival here in Louisiana and im pretty sure they used water from the butt hole of a swamp rat. It hit my mouth and never made it to my throat.

When you reach for your red solo cup and get a big swig! 😜

It’s your buddies spit cup! True story!

Not a fan of ICEhouse! All my 80 year old boppa will drink for beer.

boom

WKR
Recently?

a Yuengling. It was just so sweet for my palate.

other notable stinkers. moose head. And I can’t get past BlueMoon.

Elk97

WKR
Michelob lite beer, or any lite for that matter, I rather just have water.
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is top of the list for me, and most IPAs except the extreme hoppy ones.