Worst example of unethical, careless hunting I've ever seen in a youtube video...

LightFoot

WKR
Anyone got the video downloaded cant watch anymore on youtube.
I watched portions of it. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Hunter was holding the antlers with the nose in the dirt while there was still life inside and was bellowing in pain.

I wish I hadn't seen it.

I also reported the video.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

George Hamrick

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like the video has been removed. Anyone know the name of the YouTube channel that posted it?

George Hamrick

Lil-Rokslider
Groh Outdoors.
Good thing they only have 11 subscribers. Of course one of their videos is hunting with kids…hope I’m wrong, but they will probably will turn out doing the same stupid stuff.

tony

WKR
Too easy
I sent these links to Utah DNR as well. Plan on calling them in the AM and see what all they say.

And apologies for the language but **** that groh guy and his response. Best thing he could have done was not film that abortion. He acknowledges the conduct and then proceeds to post it. He's as guilty as ole jay as far as I'm concerned.

TheTone

WKR
He has some great(heavy sarcasm) IG posts talking about a bull he wounded and believes was found the next year and yeah of course he filled the tag on a different bull after wounding the first one.

Horrible example of someone wanting to be “instafamous”

George Hamrick

Lil-Rokslider
Be interesting to see if any charges come out of this. Wasn’t able to see the video before it was removed, but from reading all of the comments, I don’t see how a law or two wasn’t broken.