Worst example of unethical, careless hunting I've ever seen in a youtube video...

I like when they asked “is your safety on?” as he was yanking on his rifle and generally flagging everyone.
That and the statement “don’t worry, my safety is on” is a dead giveaway that someone is careless and shouldn’t be handling firearms.

Sandstrom

WKR
Wow!! Fing mouth breathers! The lack of respect for the bull is disgusting!! I couldn’t get a good look at the scope, but I am guessing either leupold or vortex based on the performance!!!!
Ryan

GSPHUNTER

WKR
He is not a hunter, a hunter would put that or any other animal out of its suffering. He is a real POS as are the people he hunted with. People like him are what the anti hunters are looking for to support their argument, and he gave them a strong argument, fool. I hope he gets dealt with in the hardest terms. POS. I would not watch the video, I got the point just by reading others comments. I hope he rots in hell.

I had to fast forward through most of it. Then him sitting on the bull at the end while the bull is still breathing - what a d!ick. Unfreaking believable!

Brooks

WKR
Typical way a lot of things are done in America now days. Do it without knowing what you’re doing. So stupid they have to be antis in hunting clothing.

WKR

WKR
Sad part is we are giving them "views"
Its now the most popular video on their channel
They probably think its a success

manitou1

WKR
Correction: Missed by 20'!
He also shot at multiple bulls.
Must be a bird hunter the way he was leading him!
I also noticed they drive off of the two-track. I don't know their laws, but in WY that is illegal.

Last edited:
OP
F

fmyth

WKR
We should be careful leaving the video up here as well. Lots of traffic goes through this site, and already overnight 500+ hits since I originally saw this post.

While negative attention is absolutely necessary here, it's still unfortunately driving views on on the channel.
I have a feeling it will be deleted very soon. Hopefully UT F&G records it first.