Wv public landing hunting?

aarons81

FNG
Am a new hunter and also handicapped with limited mobility and have wv Q permit.can anyone suggest some good public lands in cabell or Wayne or any other areas within a 2 hour drive in wv for a handicapped bow hunter to find some deer for meat in the freezer? Also If anyone knows if a non resident can get a handicapped hunting license in Ohio or Kentucky with similar privileges as I have with my wv Q permit? Thanks

Beech Fork WMA or East Lynn WMA..Also no doe hunting southern half of Wayne County. Not sure about Q permit access. Have to check WVDNR. Good Luck!

OP
A

aarons81

FNG
Thank you, hard to find public land with WV Q permit access it seems,been trying to use wvdnr hunting map but no luck

Thank you, hard to find public land with WV Q permit access it seems,been trying to use wvdnr hunting map but no luck
Call them...their website is garbage but I have found them very helpful when you call..even to "absentee landowners" like myself.

ndewees

FNG
Classified Approved
WV DNR Class Q Areas

Link to a recent post detailing the areas that are open along with access roads opening for Class Q. Contact info for each District is also given.

Rich M

WKR
Id say to contact dnr and talk w someone directly about the options they have available.

Same for surrounding states.