WY Elk Results- Posted Shortly

The unit that I applied for was 100% last year with six points. This year, it was 50% and I was in the wrong 50...

buckwalleye

Lil-Rokslider
The type 6 tag we applied for has had 32 tags and right around 30 applicants the last few years. 32 tags again this year and 91 applicants. Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nvkevin

FNG
So this doesn’t make sense... we had 3.25 points. As a group. But according to the numbers 100% under 4 pts and 41% at 3 flat. But yet we didn’t draw? Think it’s worth calling on?

I can one up ya on that... my party had 2 points each (my 3 and my buddy’s 1). According to that document we should have had a 0% of drawing. Yet, we drew two tags in the regular draw... riddle me that... I mean, I’m not complaining. GoHunt had it down as a 14% chance for us to draw.

Pwells10

WKR
I can one up ya on that... my party had 2 points each (my 3 and my buddy’s 1). According to that document we should have had a 0% of drawing. Yet, we drew two tags in the regular draw... riddle me that... I mean, I’m not complaining. GoHunt had it down as a 14% chance for us to draw.

Yea, I think their new system is screwed up. I’ll be calling in the morning to see.

I’m also wondering, maybe you drew in the random pool?

You drew in the random pool. Which was 14% last year and 9% this year. The random odds are in a separate section of the draw odds document

So this doesn’t make sense... we had 3.25 points. As a group. But according to the numbers 100% under 4 pts and 41% at 3 flat. But yet we didn’t draw? Think it’s worth calling on?
Strange. Are you SURE you had 3.25? I’ve been pretty sure before but one of my buddies was wrong about how many points he had 🤣🤣

The type 6 tag we applied for has had 32 tags and right around 30 applicants the last few years. 32 tags again this year and 91 applicants. Crazy

The antelope doe tags we put in for last year went from 167 tags and 83 applicants in 2019 to 105 tags and 1264 applicants in 2020. Needless to say we didn’t draw... I feel blessed to pull the cow tags this year at 38% odds, down from about 50% last year.

NoWiser

WKR
I’d have your buddies send a screen shot of their points. I suspect the information you are getting from them isn’t totally accurate.