WY unit 110 map options

What have you guys used for paper maps for WY units? I am looking for a unit 110 map and the only decent option I see from a quick search is a map from MyTopo. It looks ok but I am wondering if there is something better? I will also get OnX for on the ground navigation (anyone know if it will show the HMA boundaries?) but I like a paper map I can mark up for planning.

Also, if anyone has been in the unit and is willing to discuss access, camping spots or strategy please PM me.

TaperPin

WKR
What have you guys used for paper maps for WY units? I am looking for a unit 110 map and the only decent option I see from a quick search is a map from MyTopo. It looks ok but I am wondering if there is something better? I will also get OnX for on the ground navigation (anyone know if it will show the HMA boundaries?) but I like a paper map I can mark up for planning.

Also, if anyone has been in the unit and is willing to discuss access, camping spots or strategy please PM me.
Just be prepared for a lot of horse trailers at every trailhead. As you’re planning where to hunt and are camping at the road, you need to stay away from easy horse access unless you have horses of course. Planning on walking a number miles into an area first thing in the morning on an established trail, does nothing other than allow you to meet the horse guys enjoying morning coffee and getting saddled up. At the same time this is big steep rocky country and cutting across country is sometimes easier said than done in steep areas. Also plan on seeing bears - almost as many bears are seen from the blacktop before the park as in the park.

You probably already have a wall map, but if not, the forest service or BLM 1:100,000 folded maps are good.

wytx

WKR
A lot of horses in the Snowies, just usually see the cattle guys on horseback around here. Wilderness maybe they are riding in I guess.
Just walk in a bit, elk may be right by the road. We had a bugling bull 400 yds from camp last week in a very roaded area.

Rich M

WKR
Wy has a gis map w county roads and state, blm land highlighted. I dont know where i found it, been 6 yrs since i needed it. Hunting private this year.

JB.USMC

FNG
I would suggest to get onx sooner rather than later, after playing with it. Once you play with it there is an abundance of "tools"s and layers to utilize and mark it up as you wish. However I also like physical maps so I will be looking into other options that have been suggested in here too!