Wyoming corner crossing lawsuit

Blandry

WKR
These purple states like MT now, CO BLUE states... they're going to completely outlaw hunting eventually unless you're rich and can afford to hunt on these 'ranches'. If you corner cross/trespass.. good luck.

We understood this decades ago in a state like TX that is 99% privately owned.

hoot504

FNG
These purple states like MT now, CO BLUE states... they're going to completely outlaw hunting eventually unless you're rich and can afford to hunt on these 'ranches'. If you corner cross/trespass.. good luck.

We understood this decades ago in a state like TX that is 99% privately owned.

So basically we're gonna be like Europe? Great

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
Such a crock. Some of the checkerboard was bought by the government with our tax money. Sold by private owners after they determined it was a tax burden. It’s effing ours now.

Blandry

WKR
Oh yeah maybe I've used up my free ones. I hate paid sites, don't they make enough $$$ off advertising like the old days (the last generation lol)

Oh yeah maybe I've used up my free ones. I hate paid sites, don't they make enough $$$ off advertising like the old days (the last generation lol)

Try opening it in an incognito browser window, worked for me.

Glad this issue is getting the wide spread press. The NY Times showed its ass a few times with cringeworthy stuff.

They claimed that a warden wrote a trespassing ticket. It’s been covered many times that it was a sheriff’s deputy at the request of the county attorney, not a warden.

They said Eshelman isn’t anti hunting because “he is a mountain lion hunter.” I really doubt he’s just a mountain lion hunter so that statement reeks of NY Times kook wanting to paint things a certain way.

In the initial article they said the avg bull elk in the area weighs 2000 lbs.😂

I think it reasonably paints the rich land owners as stingy parties who are purposely trying to hoard federal and state lands to their own benefit.

The western hunters ought to unite to get referendums on their respective state ballots, I bet it would pass in most states if you catered to all the citizens to include bikers, hikers, fishermen, hunters, loggers, environmentalists, etc.

Simply state that the public can cross from public land to public land if said lands abut each other at corners, and that easement by necessity is construed in such matters, and therefore allows the public the right to limited ingress and egress to cross private lands only at such abutting points for the exclusive right to access and enjoy said public lands.

jeff51

FNG
Crazy that public land that belongs to all of us is surrounded by private land so that the only access is for folks who have the wherewithal to surround the public land. Sounds a game of go to lock up what belongs to the public by simply surrounding it.