Wyoming Draw posted tomorrow 6/18

Fitzwho

WKR
Somehow missed out on a Pronghorn unit that was 100% second choice (Special) last year with 2 points in the special draw this year.

First choice unit jumped a point and knocked us out, but drew our second choice. Actually had better odds drawing it second choice this year vs 2018 or 2019. At least I’ll be hunting Wyoming this year, it will be my buddy’s first out of state hunt so the goal is to get his tag filled before mine.

fish impaler

Lil-Rokslider
85% odds of drawing the doe antelope tags I applied for, Didn’t draw. Did get a buck antelope tag in a low public land unit, and a region D deer tag

waldo9190

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy and I barely drew our unit this year. 100% with 1 to 2 points last year, and with two points was only 30% this year and we managed to draw it.

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
Fat guy headed to Region G this year. i drew an antelope tag that i didnt think i would get also. Now im questioning if i put in the right unit. Anyone hunt Unit 68? GoHunt better not have screwed me, lol. Good luck to all of you.
Congrats on the G tag! In laws hunted 68 a few years ago & shot avg goats quickly. Idiots!😂 It is a quality unit with 80” potential if you have the time & know what your looking at. Good luck

TheCougar

WKR
We drew our antelope tags, but none of us drew doe tags, and we struck out on special deer tags that should have been a guarantee. Excited to go back to Wyoming. The fish and prairie dogs are going to get more attention now...

Last edited:
Drew a buck tag...not a great unit but it beats being in SC in Oct...it was a little over a 100 degrees here when I was in the snow in WY last year...lol