You Idaho guys are lucky

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
My work has brought me to Hailey, ID for the week and I finished up early today so I headed up Carbonite Mountain. It is beautiful here and I've seen a very large herd of elk every day living on the mountain between Hailey and Sun Valley. Boy, if I could find steady work out here, it would be so long Wisconsin. What a great hike and oh what a view.

Attachments

• 0313141351a.jpg
    0313141351a.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 92
  • A.jpg
    A.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 91
Yep! That area of Idaho is pretty dang nice.

Where in WI are you from? I left the FDL area about 10 years ago and haven't looked back.

OP
H'n'F

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
I live in a little place just south of Madison. Im sitting in the Pioneer right now dreading my 6:45 am flight home. 3 years until jr. graduates and I'll be on the hunt for a job and a house somewhere out here.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
I live in a little place just south of Madison. Im sitting in the Pioneer right now dreading my 6:45 am flight home. 3 years until jr. graduates and I'll be on the hunt for a job and a house somewhere out here.

Don't order the full cut--you'll be sorry. PM me if you need any info on the area. I live in Carey and work both in Carey and Ketchum.

Randy

Hoot

WKR
I have uncles (ski bums) that live in Hailey, Ketchum....I love that area, used to fly fish the big wood every summer when I was a kid, its been 15 years since I've been there, I should go back sometime soon!