Youth Hunting Waders?

Btaylor

WKR
Dont have any knowledge of or experience with the oaki boot. I have been using lacrosse since at least the early 90's and have never had a bad pair of knee boots or waders.

My sons has these and he wears them all the time. They have worked well for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJH

WKR
My kids always had cabelas neoprene waders and once a pair of other brand (Roger's maybe?). They outgrow them so fast, I'm not worried about wearing them out or getting a lot of seasons on them like I do my waders.

OP
Matt W.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
My kids always had cabelas neoprene waders and once a pair of other brand (Roger's maybe?). They outgrow them so fast, I'm not worried about wearing them out or getting a lot of seasons on them like I do my waders.
I have 3 kids, so I like to hand them down and at least get a few seasons out of them. : ) No need to get them the best, but certainly want something I can get a few kid's use out of. The OAKI seem like a good buy.. leaning toward that for the moment...

OP
Matt W.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I scored a pair of Youth Waders off of eBay. My son likes them and they seem like decent quality. Just over $100 with S&H.
The model we picked up is by Allen.
If you search by the title: "Allen Neoprene Chest Hunting Boot Foot Wader 1000g Thinsulate Insulated"
you might find similar ones. If can get him two seasons out them and I can hand them down I will be happy.

Last edited: