2016 Wa Spring Rondy

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cool regarding Pete Lk.

June 4, 11 or 25? I'm scheduled to work the weekend of the 11th but should be able to swap that out so any of the three would work.

And sorry about Twin Lakes :(. Hopefully some can still make it out and if not maybe Pete Lk in June.
June 4th is my Train to Hunt event here in WA and the 25th is the Northwest Mountain Challenge archery shoot in Idaho so those 2 weekends are out for me.

JayPee

FNG
I would be down for either the weekend of the 11th or the 25th for a weekend trip.

Full disclosure this is my first year getting into backpacking so I will probably be testing some stuff out and finding what works best. Feel free to point and laugh before giving advice.

7mag.

WKR
I would be down for either the weekend of the 11th or the 25th for a weekend trip.

Full disclosure this is my first year getting into backpacking so I will probably be testing some stuff out and finding what works best. Feel free to point and laugh before giving advice.

That's what this site is all about, helping each other out. You'll have plenty of cool gear to check out if you come.

HawkCreek

Lil-Rokslider
Dang I didnt see this until now!

I wish I could make it but some Yakistan crackhead figured he needed the contents of my truck worse than I did. Never realized how much money was in a full backpack until I had to add it up for a claim, sheesh!

7mag.

WKR
I'll be bringing my 10 yo son along, so if anyone else is thinking about bringing their kid, bring 'em.

Ben

WKR
Pete lake is a beautiful place. Try and make it up to chimney rock on a quick day hike out of came.

I'm moving up back to WA from CA on the 1st so I do 't think I'll make this trip. Hopefully next time.

JayPee

FNG
Coming up in less than 2 weeks. What's the plan, meet Saturday morning?

Just picked up a new packable rod/reel to try out

7mag.

WKR
My son and I are heading in on Friday, probably mid morning. We're going to try and secure a good camp site next to the lake. There are a couple of big sites right as the trail gets to the lake. How many people are planning on going? I want to make sure to get a big enough site.

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
Where's everyone at on this ? Would like to meet up if I don't go to a 3D shoot Saturday

7mag.

WKR
I'm heading in Friday afternoon/evening, with my 10 yo son. I should be at the trailhead around 5:30 or 6:00, if anyone wants to meet up and hike in together.