Boy names

SWOHTR

WKR
I’ve got a lot of names…i passively make a list (have one on my phone). We opted for “meaning…” and class.

BWSmith

FNG
My grown identical twins.... Camo,Hunter (Cameron and Hunter). Slipped right past my wife,haha. It's a famous Easton arrow.

Last two Gsons are Sawyer and Beau. Beau is 4 and has his own custom longbow. He shot 3 straight... loooong days at Baltimore Classic traditional this year.

Another Gson is Brooks... he's 4 also and shoots a longbow.

Congrats and have fun with them,they grow up fast.

KsRancher

WKR
I asked my wife what our list of potential boy names were.

1. Porter
2. Cace
3. Holt

We ended up with our girl Macie Jo. We had agreed on a girl name before we left the hospital after finding out she was pregnant. Took 3 months to come up with a boy name and ended up not needing it

Just don't use Wayne, Lee or Ray. Long time ago a dude on a morning radio show did a big study that said a very high percentage of all crimes in America are committed by guys with one of those 3 names. About every day he would do a "Wayne Lee Ray update" & list them off by the dozens.

@LoggerDan I don't read but I've heard of Louis L’Amoure from "Drunken Poet's Dream" by Ray Wylie Hubbard. I bet he's a criminal too

Sandstrom

WKR
My wife and I named our two boys Ford and Crew. Easy to say when you want to get their attention, unique enough that not many have it, and I like them!
Ryan

def90

WKR
Just call him Boy..

Hey Boy, get over here!

As for the hunter name, I knew a girl that named her son Catcher. She said the name Hunter means that you're always chasing after something while Catcher means that you're actually getting what you are going after.

The only problem with Catcher is that everyone thinks you like baseball.