Colorado…

Congrats on all the A List tag getters!

PP for me -
Maybe I'll sit back and pluck something on the re-issue list ;)
Lottery was easier to hit last year then getting a tag off there. I tried every week for multiple tags and never got squat. Were you able to land a tag last year off that list? A few years I got a tag off there but nothing since.

Pending CC charge and I’m fairly certain it was my first choice. Archery elk hunting this September and my partner has a rifle bear tag.

25 NR points wasn't enough for unit 61 muzzy elk. Completely disappointed.
You are in a bad spot.

Going in to 2021 there were 5 with 26, 7 with 25, and 17 with 24. There were only 7 NR tags available. For some reason only 2 with 26pp got drawn, and 5 from the 25pp.

Assuming everyone who put in from 2021 in 2022 the list is as follows.
27pp - 3 people
26pp - 2 people
25pp - 17 people
So if there were only 7 tags available.... do the math.

It might take you 3 more years.

Can somebody remind me when CPW releases the draw data? Curious to see the point creep in some units.

I went from an OTC archery unit 4 years ago to a draw with 600 plus tags left over the year following to not drawing a 2nd choice tag this year. Thank you for the 20% tag reduction. Hunting out West is getting harder and harder.

Not looking good for my second choice in a unit that typically has leftovers. Still no ding on the cc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draw went how I expected.
23rd PP and 2nd choice 4th season Bull tag
4th season Buck tag.

Knew I wouldn't draw antelope yet and sheep and moose is just a crap shoot.

PP just updated. Didn't get my first choice, sure hope I get my second... Had 81 down as my 3rd, as my buddy likes to hunt it and I wanted to see some new country. @Gerbdog, guess you and I are the test cases to see how far down the draw it goes. I got a CC hit last night.

The CPW needs to televise the draw process, and make it pay-per-view. Put a film crew in Joe Rogan, Rinella's house. Family gathered, everyone intently watching. Obviously we would need a live crowd at the draw and the commissioner would fill some sort of villainy role. Maybe live stream some social media comments into it.

I would watch that.

You would watch that.

The CPW needs to televise the draw process, and make it pay-per-view. Put a film crew in Joe Rogan, Rinella's house. Family gathered, everyone intently watching. Obviously we would need a live crowd at the draw and the commissioner would fill some sort of villainy role. Maybe live stream some social media comments into it.

I would watch that.

You would watch that.
I can see it, sure, show views of people in their living rooms with their family around them all jumping up and down screaming when they're drawn.. i can see it

Back