Colorado…

Congrats on all the A List tag getters!

PP for me -
Maybe I'll sit back and pluck something on the re-issue list ;)
Lottery was easier to hit last year then getting a tag off there. I tried every week for multiple tags and never got squat. Were you able to land a tag last year off that list? A few years I got a tag off there but nothing since.

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
Pending CC charge and I’m fairly certain it was my first choice. Archery elk hunting this September and my partner has a rifle bear tag.

25 NR points wasn't enough for unit 61 muzzy elk. Completely disappointed.
You are in a bad spot.

Going in to 2021 there were 5 with 26, 7 with 25, and 17 with 24. There were only 7 NR tags available. For some reason only 2 with 26pp got drawn, and 5 from the 25pp.

Assuming everyone who put in from 2021 in 2022 the list is as follows.
27pp - 3 people
26pp - 2 people
25pp - 17 people
So if there were only 7 tags available.... do the math.

It might take you 3 more years.

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
Can somebody remind me when CPW releases the draw data? Curious to see the point creep in some units.

I went from an OTC archery unit 4 years ago to a draw with 600 plus tags left over the year following to not drawing a 2nd choice tag this year. Thank you for the 20% tag reduction. Hunting out West is getting harder and harder.

Not looking good for my second choice in a unit that typically has leftovers. Still no ding on the cc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overdrive

WKR
Draw went how I expected.
23rd PP and 2nd choice 4th season Bull tag
4th season Buck tag.

Knew I wouldn't draw antelope yet and sheep and moose is just a crap shoot.

PP just updated. Didn't get my first choice, sure hope I get my second... Had 81 down as my 3rd, as my buddy likes to hunt it and I wanted to see some new country. @Gerbdog, guess you and I are the test cases to see how far down the draw it goes. I got a CC hit last night.

From my understanding all the units that went draw from OTC is they determined how many to issue from how many 1st choice applications there were in that first year.

The CPW needs to televise the draw process, and make it pay-per-view. Put a film crew in Joe Rogan, Rinella's house. Family gathered, everyone intently watching. Obviously we would need a live crowd at the draw and the commissioner would fill some sort of villainy role. Maybe live stream some social media comments into it.

I would watch that.

You would watch that.

Gerbdog

WKR
The CPW needs to televise the draw process, and make it pay-per-view. Put a film crew in Joe Rogan, Rinella's house. Family gathered, everyone intently watching. Obviously we would need a live crowd at the draw and the commissioner would fill some sort of villainy role. Maybe live stream some social media comments into it.

I would watch that.

You would watch that.
I can see it, sure, show views of people in their living rooms with their family around them all jumping up and down screaming when they're drawn.. i can see it