Custom quilts

So, I would actually like to get a quilt made for my dog. I had him on his first overnight and he was a bit cold. I would like a durable quilt where he could lay on it and I could throw the other side over him. Any ideas on anyone that could make me something?

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'd talk to VIAM and go with a synthetic. I'm sure they could come up with one at a reasonable price

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BigDog00

WKR
We bought the down blankets from Costco. They came in a two pack and have worked pretty well. I believe they were $40ish for the two pack so not out very much if they get torn up.

ianpadron

WKR
So, I would actually like to get a quilt made for my dog. I had him on his first overnight and he was a bit cold. I would like a durable quilt where he could lay on it and I could throw the other side over him. Any ideas on anyone that could make me something?
I use a 4x4 piece of fleece. My Golden lays on it and then I cover him up lol. He snuggles right in and is good to go. Cost about 10 bucks (if that) and is super lightweight.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Owenst7

WKR
How big are the Costco quilts when packed?

About 1 liter in a stuff sack. They weigh 14.4 ounces IIRC.

A yard or two of WindPro polyester fleece might be a good durable (and easily laundered) option for a dog also. Probably cost you under $20 if you have a local Mill end warehouse, or you could order from OWF, Ripstop, etc. My border Collies never really needed much more than that if I gave them a section of a ridgerest, even down to high single digits. Climashield seems like it would just get wet and smelly and be pain, but my dogs are always rolling in something gross.

Muttly

WKR
Not quite what you are looking for, could try a Ruffwear insulated dog jacket. Our canine is a skinny lad, without a thick coat.
Been using a Rivers West fleece blanket ( heavy, but bulky too!!) for him to lay on, and the dog jacket..

OP
MuleyFever
The jacket actually seams like a good idea because it would stay on him if he gets up and repositions in the night.