dummy launchers

roosterdown

Lil-Rokslider
The discussion about dog training got me thinking about launchers...don't know a lot about them.

Does anyone make a handheld launcher that uses springs instead of a 22 blank? Would work better for my everyday training in the yard.

KurtR

WKR
The discussion about dog training got me thinking about launchers...don't know a lot about them.

Does anyone make a handheld launcher that uses springs instead of a 22 blank? Would work better for my everyday training in the yard.
The problem with the hand held ones is then you have the dog not looking out and expecting the marks coming from your side. Either way the 22 one will damn near break your wrist if you are not ready. Its an investment but i would get a winger with electronics

Ucsdryder

WKR
Pro tip…those 22 blanks are loud AF! I think my ears are still ringing 10 years later.

KurtR

WKR
Pro tip…those 22 blanks are loud AF! I think my ears are still ringing 10 years later.
haha ya i found that out the hard way to. Thought i just cracked of a 300 wm with a muzzle break. My dog looked at me like wtf was that. Its been in the box ever since.