Favorite Trail Foods

IBen

Lil-Rokslider
Post your favorites, I’ll Start
Bobo Bars, Barnana plantain chips, TJ’s beef jerky
3C6AAFA0-3B78-428F-B3CE-64CA10266206.jpeg

fatlander

WKR
Gatorade chocolate chip crunch protein bars. Tastes like a snickers w/ 20 grams of protein.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twall13

WKR
Vanilla Honey Stinger Waffles, Coconut Bobo bars, Babybell Cheese, Elk Snack Sticks, dehydrated strawberries and peaches from home, gummy bears, and cashews. Those are my go to snacks on the trail for any given trip.

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
Almond butter nature valley bars are the bomb (get them from costco). After that, just the boring trail mix, jerky, cheese...

87TT

WKR
I usually carry my wife's homemade orange zucchini nut bread, chunky peanut butter and whole wheat saltines. I also make bean and cheese burritos with hot sauce packets. Bagel with small can of chicken salad is good too. In a pinch PBJ on toast. Maybe some Winco bulk snack mix.

westonhoma

Lil-Rokslider
All those bars that Bobo's make are like crack. I like those honey stinger waffles. Taste good and its not a snack that will melt or crumble apart. Also a go to which i will sometimes call "lunch" since id rather save firing up the stove for dinner is a zip lock of vanilla protein, granola, dried fruit, mixed nuts, multigrain cheerios. Good mix of protein, carbs, and fats. Add water and good to go.