How do You Carry Your Binos?

JW@TRACT

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
How do You Carry Your Binos?
Loose, in a bino harness, attached on one side?
We are curious to see who chooses each method and why.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Around my neck and under my right arm (left handed). Then my bugle tube does the same over the binos. Sometimes when I move just right my tube bangs against my binos and makes some nice glunking sounds. I've had bulls come in silently just from that.

11boo

WKR
I got pretty attached to my hill people chest pack. Then I found out they sell a bino pouch that attached to the front. I like this. Even rifle hunting, when I have no handgun I leave my AGC bino bag at home.

ECB8E140-2288-4EB4-9B51-13AF2303D925.jpeg

Deepwoods

FNG
Vortex Bino Harness. Its cheap, does the job, fits under a backpack well and does everything I need it to do. I try to keep everything simple. Too much gear hanging off becomes a hassle for me sometimes.

KineKilla

WKR
Used a Leupold elastic harness for a lot of years. I then switched to a Marsupial Gear enclosed harness and it changed my life!

Marsupial for me 4 ever!

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Sled

WKR
Enclosed chest bino harness. Anything else would be lost or torn up quickly where I hunt. It has to stay slim though. I don't want a full sized backpack on my chest.

FHF and marsupial work for me, even though FHF isn't fully enclosed.

nobody

WKR
I ran one of the elastic Crooked Horn bino harnesses with their Binoc-Sock for several years. Now, with higher dollar glass, I'm running the Kuiu Pro bino harness. I'll never carry my optics exposed ever again.

Colterw

FNG
AGC bino pack with a marsupial harness. I couldn't stand how the straps on the AGC would ride on the back of my neck.

Marsupial harness, have the open sided version for my 12x50s and the fully enclosed version for the 15x56 & love them both