How do You Carry Your Binos?

hicountry1

Lil-Rokslider
Cabelas bino cover harness.

Does the job for me.

Also crooked horn harness, but I like the Cabelas better. Easier to get on and off with bulky clothes on.

Alao have a vortex cover that came with a pair of binos, but it's too bulky, and I don't like the bungie cord closure, so I also put those in a Cabelas cover

jjjones7

FNG
I have a FHF and like it.
I’ve seriously contemplated switching to 10x32 ultravid HD plus and making a Kydex holster with a lock for them and wearing it on my belt

Mhopper5

Lil-Rokslider
Around my neck and under my right arm (left handed). Then my bugle tube does the same over the binos. Sometimes when I move just right my tube bangs against my binos and makes some nice glunking sounds. I've had bulls come in silently just from that.
What ☝ said but the RH version.

I also say Rick Young Outdoors. Their ultralight bino harness will not stretch out. I’ve had mine now for years and they are good as new.

I made a harness out of some paracord and a couple of the smallest size Nite Ize S hooks. It is a very similar design to the Rick Young harness but cost way less and is simpler.

OspreyZB

Lil-Rokslider
Rick young harness has been my go-to. I just picked up a marsupial standard bino harness to try. Went with the standard over the enclosed just because it looks a little easier/faster to get the binos in/out of with the side walls being shorter.

Mhopper5

Lil-Rokslider
How come Badlands isn’t very popular? I use their small case and it’s slim, quick, lite, and a perfect fit. What am I missing?

BriderLV

FNG
T&K bino harness for me. I tried other methods but just like how easy it is to access and how it rides

Rock-o

WKR
I like my trim, secure, quiet, magnet-less, fully enclosed, Made in USA Stone Glacier chest pack and harness.

DooleyVT

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu pro for western big glass hunts, marsupial for smaller glass on the ground New England hunts, and loose for archery treestand hunts.

jayhawk

WKR
AGC K.I.S.S. harness. I like the way it has a lid that keeps snow/dirt totally out and it's streamlined.